Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
General chat and pictures from your game today
18-01-2014, 06:39 PM
RE: General chat and pictures from your game today
Another weird load of stuff in my game today. Maybe this is why I like playing Sims so much - it's sufficiently weird to make life seem normal.

I had two simple aims for the day - to buy a nicer oven and to get a degree in communications. Straightforward stuff really. Yet neither has been achieved. Why?

Well for a start I spent too much time eating chocolate gnomes. Why would you use a fork? If someone presented me with a 10-inch high chocolate gnome, I wouldn't tackle it with a fork. I'd just shove it my my face.

[Image: ChocoGnomes.jpg]

So genteel with her cutlery! Biggrin

Since going into CAS puts my game in great danger of crashing, I try to avoid it. Unfortunately this means that the game will always be allowed to choose my outfits for fancy dress parties.

[Image: TigerSuit.jpg]

That, ladies and gentlesims, is not something I would wear. I assure you. They should not sell these things for humans that are older than 7 years and the same rule should apply in sims. Urgh! Nah

I did manage to go to sim university and made a start on that degree. But really there are too many distractions.

Like joining the running club, perhaps. At one point almost all of the sim students were running in a single line across the campus. So bizarre!

[Image: RunInALine.jpg]

Then there's the nerds in need of some love. My sim can supply that! Lucky boy eh?

[Image: NerdLove.jpg]

He's not going to know what hit him! Biggrin

And finally a bit of singing?

[Image: SingingTime.jpg]

The mobile radio whatsit is a strange piece of kit. It looks to me like a cross between some retro apparatus from an old physics lab and a cheap karaoke machine.

It's not a good idea to let me sing. I am reliably informed that it sounds very much like Babe the pig singing and I can't disagree.

Laaa laaaa lala laaaaaaAAAAAAA!
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: General chat and pictures from your game today - Caspin - 18-01-2014 06:39 PM