Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
General chat and pictures from your game today
09-03-2014, 05:40 PM
RE: General chat and pictures from your game today
Well. I thought I'd have a crack at this DIY car thing. The car is a heap of junk to begin with. Despite not having a functional engine and the bodywork being shot to hell, you can apparently still use the radio. OK then! It also seems to come with more wheels than you need, but never mind. As a bonus, it's really cheap to buy.

[Image: Car_01.jpg]

Fixing it up involves either hitting the engine with a spanner or spraying the paintwork. I thought I'd do the engine first. I don't know how long it will take for this rust bucket to become a thing of beauty, but poor Vanessa got mighty bored standing in the rain whacking the hell out of it.

[Image: Car_02.jpg]

I switched her to working on the paintwork the next day. She may have misunderstood me because instead she appeared to spend a lot of time blowtorching the interior.

[Image: Car_03.jpg]

Each to their own!

She decided she'd better check on other neighbourhood simmies, so threw a feast party at Halloween. Everyone turned up with delicious-looking goodies (mostly) and did a spot of dancing.

Vanessa was excited that Bluebell Flora turned up to the party complete with a plate of country bread! Yes - bread! Woooooooh!

[Image: Party_01.jpg]

Caspin was totally willing to dance with Minty. Minty was totally willing to stomp all over Caspin's feet! Should have worn boots with steel toe caps. He looked very scared so I think Caspin may have uttered one or two threats to his person.

[Image: Party_02.jpg]

Ollie sat straight-faced on the sofa and did his best not to laugh at his housemates' unfortunate antics. Looks like he swallowed that country loaf whole!

[Image: Party_03.jpg]

Someone turned up with a plate of glowing purple cubes!

[Image: Party_04.jpg]

At first I thought they were possibly jellies but then I looked and they were called something depressing like "nutrient cubes". If this is the food of the future, just shoot me!

They look nicer when you start eating them, as they have different colours inside.

[Image: Party_05.jpg]

I think I liked the chocolate gnomes better. I might write to Lindt to suggest the possibility of chocolate gnomes instead of those bunnies they always make for Easter.

Anyway, it was a good party and my sim's feet will probably recover in due course.

The next day, however, my DIY car project was placed in jeopardy by one of those "why is the sky suddenly so dark" messages.

Noooooooooo!

[Image: Trouble_01.jpg]

Waaaaaaah! My house! I just redecorated that!

[Image: Trouble_02.jpg]

Omg

[Image: Trouble_03.jpg]

Fortunately, the meteor missed the car. Hahahahahaaaahaaaa! Clapping

It only took out the rest of the house and yard.

It was certainly a speedy way to get rid of all the furniture.

[Image: Trouble_04.jpg]

Fortunately I had made Vanessa run away so she wouldn't be killed and she was sufficiently competent to put out most of the flames before the firefighters got anywhere close.

Outside, however, some passers-by behaved strangely. The lady on the right repeatedly ran into the flames, then pulled out a fire extinguisher and spent some time spraying it into her eyes while standing within a ball of fire.

The lady on the left just strolled by nonchalantly to browse for some massive flames, seemingly untroubled at the concept of being engulfed. I was worried for her, as she seemed to be wearing one of those puffer jackets that are stuffed with flammable materials.

Meanwhile a small dog looked nonplussed near the postbox.

[Image: Trouble_05.jpg]

But the car is fine! It is still junk, but unburned junk. Smile
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: General chat and pictures from your game today - Caspin - 09-03-2014 05:40 PM