Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
General chat and pictures from your game today
16-05-2014, 07:17 PM
RE: General chat and pictures from your game today
Mucked about in Appaloosa Plains today. For me it is quite slow to load, but once it's there it's OK. Although I've played it before, I'd never noticed this statue of stacked animals.

[Image: AnimalStack.jpg]

Reminds me of the preparation for a five-bird roast!

After a considerable struggle with the sims3.com website and the funking stupid launcher, I managed to get the new Ollie downloaded and installed. What a battle! Then he crashed CAS about five times but fortunately I am not one to give up easily.

[Image: NewOllieYawningCaz.png]

Here he is - complete with new hair!

I also had to laugh at the version of Caspin from the library on the left - the only sim yawning their head off!

Having defeated my mighty Launcher foe I was ready for some relaxing play. Fortunately the sims didn't let me down. My goodness, did they indulge in some bizarre behaviour!

Ollie behaved relatively sensibly in-game. Sorry for the dubious graphics, I was having trouble so turned down some of the settings. It's made us all a bit fuzzy. Biggrin

[Image: NewOllie_01.jpg]

Minty, on the other hand, started acting loony as soon as he arrived in town. Erm, put your hands somewhere else?! I think maybe you'd better go back inside your house!

[Image: MadMinty_01.jpg]

Later I spotted both the boys getting makeovers down at the salon!

[Image: NewOllie_02.jpg]

I can't say that Minty's behaviour got much better. My sim was quietly reading at home when I noticed him standing in the bushes in the front garden!

[Image: MadMinty_02.jpg]

I decided to invite him in for a cuppa in order to end the madness, which then of course resulted in everyone being in the bushes for a while.

[Image: MadMinty_03.jpg]

Deary me.

I had a go at making glass at that art gallery whatsit. There don't appear to be any health and safety concerns about sims waving around molten glass. I'm pretty sure that metal stick that you keep putting into fire will get hot!

[Image: MakingGlass.jpg]

You can make quite a lot of things, including a set of glass gnomes, which are surely the most useful invention and I have no doubt that all glass blowers aspire to produce such works. I, on the other hand, decided to make perfume bottles. Amazingly, not only does the glass-blowing result in the production of bottles, it also fills them up with perfume. Win!

[Image: TryingPerfume.jpg]

I'll just spray this in my face! OK, great plan. Good luck with that.

I swear the sims get nuttier every time I play them!

Tongue
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: General chat and pictures from your game today - Caspin - 16-05-2014 07:17 PM