Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
General chat and pictures from your game today
25-05-2014, 06:04 PM
RE: General chat and pictures from your game today
I have grown weary of Appaloosa Plains. There's something about that town - I just get bored of it very quickly for some reason. So my sim is moving to Bridgeport (yes, I know, it will lag like crazy and I will yearn for my country house, but what can you do). Threw a big party in the garden to say goodbye to all the neighbours. There were some cute scenes and a small amount of chaos (which in my book means it was a good party). Egyptiandance

[Image: Party_01-1.jpg]

Ollie and I did some top quality sim dancing in our formal togs. My goodness did we throw some funky shapes, Ollie. I am surprised we didn't bust the seams on our outfits!

Some guests turned up barefooted, which was an interesting response to an invitation clearly specifying formalwear.

Caspin was found getting juiced in the bush (can't believe I just wrote that) and quickly became very silly and confused.

[Image: Party_02-1.jpg]

For shame! Haveadrink

Minty took her into the house and supervised her eating some solid foods to soak up some of that keg of juice she had single-handedly put away. Mmmm, what is that you are eating? No clue at all. Why did nobody bring chocolate gnomes to my party?

[Image: Party_03-1.jpg]

Got back outside in time for the fireworks to find Ollie had got a little tired of feeling so restrained in his smart suit. Apparently he felt compelled to disrobe and carry on dancing in the sprinklers. Don't step on my herbs!

[Image: Party_04-1.jpg]

Listeningtomusic

Anyway, good times!

Sad to leave this behind - my first money tree in ages!

[Image: BestTree.jpg]

Also loved this face - news just arriving that there's only time for one more drink before we leave for Bridgeport.

[Image: JustTheOne.jpg]

Horrifying. Right, off to make some bangers and polenta for my dinner. Nomnomnomnom.

Yes
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: General chat and pictures from your game today - Caspin - 25-05-2014 06:04 PM