Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
General chat and pictures from your game today
02-06-2014, 04:33 PM
RE: General chat and pictures from your game today
Found a few more screenshots from last weekend, while tidying up my computer files this afternoon. These are from just after I moved everyone to Bridgeport and finished decorating my new apartment. Naturally I had a party to welcome everyone to the big smoke.

For some reason Minty didn't turn up to my party on this occasion - maybe he was still worn out from the last one! - but other sims did, including BluebellFlora and Ollie, who enjoyed toasting a variety of bizarre foodstuffs at the firepit out on the balcony.

[Image: Firepit.jpg]

Caspin showed how tough and northern she was by refusing to put on a coat. Some people crashed the party but they behaved quite well so I just let them be. That guy with the ponytail just followed people round and stood next to them in silence. Well, there's always one, isn't there.

After the pre-move dancing in the allotment, Ollie decided to throw some shapes in the kitchen at the post-move dance-a-thon. You pick your moments!

[Image: OllieGetsDown.jpg]

And yes, that guy just stood there while we were all getting down (Ollie in fact, got down very low indeed - I'm not sure my spine would allow that these days!)

Later I established an arty area. I wish I could paint in real life, but no. If I stuck something I'd drawn on the fridge, people would assume I'd been babysitting. I do like it when my sim paints lighthouses, as they are among my favourite things.

[Image: PaintingLighthouses.jpg]

Oh yeah, and I came downstairs one morning to find this guy sitting in the apartment. Waaaaggh! Vampire! I didn't notice him come in. Seriously creepy. He seemed to think I would be a snack, but I threw him out. Is this what has happened to vampires since the Supernatural expansion - do they hunt you down for food by quietly letting themselves in and chilling out on the sofa until you've showered? Just weird.

[Image: Juicy.jpg]

Don't think I want that nibbling on me, thanks.

And that truly does complete this pic spam. Until, you know, the next one.

Biggrin
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: General chat and pictures from your game today - Caspin - 02-06-2014 04:33 PM