Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
General chat and pictures from your game today
20-07-2014, 05:00 PM (This post was last modified: 02-08-2014 07:23 PM by Caspin.)
RE: General chat and pictures from your game today
So, today I grew weary of Minty's non-alien-baby-production. Our green friend has now been abducted multiple times in many games and seems to be immune to the aliens' pollination methods. He is concealing some kind of anti-probing stratagem from us!

However we must produce some kind of progeny and so I decided that my sim was just going to have to go for more traditional options. Caspin achieved success on the first attempt (clearly I am just ridiculously efficient in every arena) and rushed to Ollie and Minty's house to inform them of the good news.

"Ollie Ollie Ollie Ollie Ollie!"
"Jeez, Caspin, what the hell are you wearing?"
"I am wearing uncomfortably tight red leather trousers."
"Why?"
"Because I'm totally knocked up and this was EA's choice of pregnancy clothes."
"Oh."

[Image: Sprogling_01.jpg]

A kitchen conference was called, with Ollie immediately dressing for dinner, Minty adopting an apron appropriate to the occasion and Caspin remaining in her ridiculous red trousers. Caspin explained that she was going to be eating a lot more pancakes for the next few days.

"You're pregnant!"
That's right."
"So why are you wearing such uncomfortable trousers? Aren't they making you very hot?"
"EA."
"Oh."
"I need pancakes, Minty, lots and lots of pancakes."

Minty outlined his ideas for mixing industrial quantities of pancake batter, which he would then push to Ollie for frying. Caspin would remain at the table and eat constantly, after changing into in her Pyjamas For Life's Dramas.

[Image: Sprogling_02.jpg]

While the SF boys seem to have got to grips with the news very quickly, Caspin herself looked positively alarmed by her situation. Quite understandable really. Sorry, Caspin.

[Image: Sprogling_03.jpg]

Some time later..... a sprogling! Hoorah! His name is Robert. He was sent one of those creepy invisible friend dolls by post and I called the doll Alfred.

[Image: Sprogling_04.jpg]

Good to see that he has inherited my nose and my lunacy.

Clapping
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: General chat and pictures from your game today - Caspin - 20-07-2014 05:00 PM