Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
General chat and pictures from your game today
02-08-2014, 04:36 PM (This post was last modified: 02-08-2014 07:21 PM by Caspin.)
RE: General chat and pictures from your game today
Aw, today was my sim toddler's birthday! I still really don't get how the kid is supposed to make the creepy IF doll come to life, but I made sure that they spent lots of time together. Is it just a question of them being good friends? Let's hope so, or all my efforts are in vain.

We all did a bit of singing and music. The poor neighbours.....

[Image: RobertFirstBirthday_01.jpg]

Robert also sang just to Alfred as well as chewing his ears (are they ears?). Bonding through biting. Whatever floats your boat I guess.

[Image: RobertFirstBirthday_02.jpg]

Since it was his birthday we went to the festival and picked tonnes of wildflowers, resulting in sneezing followed by selling of flowers for masses of cash. This enabled me to decorate a bit and get appropriate furniture. Good work there Caspin.

[Image: RobertFirstBirthday_03.jpg]

We held a party in the evening. I had set the start time as 8.00 pm but everyone turned up hours early and I wasn't ready!

Minty interrupted us from getting changed into our party outfits in order to tell us all about some clouds. Good chat, Minty! Biggrin

[Image: RobertFirstBirthday_04.jpg]

He also stood on Alfred throughout the conversation but he didn't seem to mind.

Ollie, meanwhile, snubbed my party antics in favour of doing his homework. His studiousness was infectious, as other teens turned up (uninvited!) to join his study group. Mad students!

[Image: RobertFirstBirthday_05.jpg]

I remembered that I hadn't got a cake and we'd run out of money to buy one, so I quickly constructed one while everyone was dancing their little socks off or watching a movie.

[Image: RobertFirstBirthday_06.jpg]

And so Robert blew out the candles and became a child! He looks more like me now, which is somewhat unsettling. I'm rolling random traits for realism, seeing as you can't actually choose how your kids turn out. Bizarrely he has now got 'loves the cold' and 'loves the heat', which I guess is kind of useful...

[Image: RobertFirstBirthday_07.jpg]

Toddlerdom comes to an end!

Phew! Yes
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: General chat and pictures from your game today - Caspin - 02-08-2014 04:36 PM