Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
General chat and pictures from your game today
31-08-2014, 02:43 PM (This post was last modified: 31-08-2014 02:45 PM by Caspin.)
RE: General chat and pictures from your game today
So, after a break lasting a few weeks, I decided today I would indulge in a little light simming. I feel a bit rough and so playing a few games is a nice distraction. It's winter now in Aurora Skies so Caspin and Robert have been making the most of the beautiful weather (it is quite sweet that Robert rolled the "loves the cold" trait, as it has made him more realistic progeny for me!). We built igloos and then slept in them, made snow angels and recreated the snowman army of previous games.

[Image: Igloo.jpg]

Robert got a cute challenge through the school, which I've never seen before. He had to go on a sort of nature hunt and collect four different butterflies. Naturally, the nighttime in the middle of winter is the obvious time to go butterfly hunting......

[Image: Butterfly_01.jpg]

[Image: Butterfly_02.jpg]

[Image: Butterfly_03.jpg]

[Image: Butterfly_04.jpg]

In other news, we bought a chemistry kit to see if we could make a potion to make that bloody IF doll turn into a real live boy. Caspin decided that she would work on that project while Robert was out hunting for his butterflies. At this point The Sims turned a little bit scary in its realism. It has been a while since I donned a white coat and safely glasses, but that does actually look like me pottering about at the bench (although not usually in white tights).

[Image: Science_01.jpg]

And then I remembered why I left science (just kidding). Chemistry is fun, kids! Just don't get exploded.

[Image: Science_02.jpg]

Right, time for some tea and then back into the game. Clapping
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: General chat and pictures from your game today - Caspin - 31-08-2014 02:43 PM