Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
General chat and pictures from your game today
06-09-2014, 11:59 AM
RE: General chat and pictures from your game today
I found some more screenshots in the folder and so here they are (don't ask how I missed them - I can offer no explanation whatsoever!)

Like mother, like son. Let's all drink potions that make us miserable and then blow ourselves up. Good plan!

[Image: MoreChemistry_01.jpg]

No, really, don't drink that. It is not as fun as its sparkly cherry colour would suggest!

[Image: MoreChemistry_02.jpg]

See? Now you are as forlorn as the time the butler lady drank all of Minty's wine cellar before you could drain it yourselves. Ah well.

[Image: MoreChemistry_03.jpg]

Congratulations, Robert, that is an excellent look. Better than the tiger suit anyway!

[Image: MoreChemistry_04.jpg]

Soon the fun and games were over and it was time for a birthday party. No wait, parties can be fun! Or so I hear.

Caspin went back to the kitchen to indulge in some slightly more successful chemistry. I do like the cake that you can make on that bakery stove. Also I seem to have become left-handed here. OK.

[Image: BirthdayTime_01.jpg]

(Note to self - about time Caspin got a new dress, no?! She's been wearing that one forever.)

Guests assemble and take their lives in their hands as Robert once again plays with matches. Fortunately the cake appears flameproof - yay! Let's deafen him with these party trumpet things!

[Image: BirthdayTime_02.jpg]

And so then it was time for my little boy to grow up..... into..... Mr Potato Head?

[Image: BirthdayTime_03.jpg]

Hmmm. Some time in CAS will be required.

This is the game's best effort at dressing him I think. Biggrin

[Image: BirthdayTime_04.jpg]

Seconded by Ollie's lovely choice of open shirt and yellow tie!

[Image: BirthdayTime_05.jpg]

Barmy. Right, that's it for now.

Yes
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: General chat and pictures from your game today - Caspin - 06-09-2014 11:59 AM