Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
General chat and pictures from your game today
09-09-2014, 03:39 PM (This post was last modified: 09-09-2014 03:42 PM by Caspin.)
RE: General chat and pictures from your game today
I have moved everyone to Barnacle Bay. It's not a world I've played before - I only downloaded it because I noticed I could get it for free in the Store. First thing I did was to install this lighting mod so that the overly cheerful, bright and sunny effect was transformed into moody, stormy dullness. Much more to my taste!

[Image: BxBMuYEIYAAzAbk.jpg:large]
[Image: BxBMuWFIcAAFqf-.jpg:large]

The world seems small and sparsely populated. I'm not sure I can be bothered to fix it up but I'll play it for a bit - maybe it'll grow on me. I do like the pirate ship cafe!

Anyway, Robert and I decided to hold a housewarming party. This guy turned up to crash it before Caspin had even had time to make the bread rolls. Yes, he certainly fancies himself as a swashbuckling type doesn't he. Someone should tell him that you can only carry off that kind of outfit if you go the whole hog and don a tricorn hat and carry around a parrot.

[Image: Barnacle_housewarming_01.jpg]

Ollie got very upset about this faux pirate and yelled at him for quite a long time (long enough for me to finish making bread, firecracker shrimps and a peach pie!).... he still didn't leave though.

[Image: Barnacle_housewarming_02.jpg]

We decided to crack on and eat all the food before it got cold. Sorry about nearly burning your face off, Ollie!

[Image: Barnacle_housewarming_03.jpg]

Biggrin

Some crazy hippy lady with mad face paint also crashed the party but she just sat quietly and had even brought a risotto, so we let that go.

Minty turned up late (again!) and had missed dinner. He seemed quite bemused to sit down to watch the movie surrounded by sims who looked to be in fancy dress!

[Image: Barnacle_housewarming_04.jpg]

After a while I thought Ollie might actually explode due to his extreme wrath (I am pretty sure you are more mellow in real life!) so Caspin and Robert asked the uninvited people to please leave the house. Afterwards things were much more relaxed and the cats came in to join us on the sofa for the end of LOTR.

Aw!

[Image: Barnacle_housewarming_05.jpg]

[Image: Barnacle_housewarming_06.jpg]
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: General chat and pictures from your game today - Caspin - 09-09-2014 03:39 PM