Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
General chat and pictures from your game today
10-09-2014, 12:42 PM (This post was last modified: 10-09-2014 02:41 PM by Caspin.)
RE: General chat and pictures from your game today
Today something rather strange occurred. My sim became a plant!

[Image: PlantCaspin_01.jpg]

She is even greener than Minty! Omg

I let her wear her normal clothes to go to class rather than stroll around campus wearing a tulip.

[Image: PlantCaspin_01a.jpg]

My sim didn't really like being a plant. For one thing they don't need to eat meals, which immediately removed most of the fun from her life. You can get a cure from the science centre but unfortunately this took a little while because I like to play realistically and don't let students have large funds. Between classes she relentlessly collected harvestables to sell and sold enormous numbers of giggles and most of her plasma to the scientists, to the point where she was constantly laughing and then falling down. So.... in what way was this different from RL, Caspin? Oh yes, the greenness and the lack of food. That's right.

I did make a new friend though. Please meet - tomato bush.

[Image: PlantCaspin_02.jpg]

[Image: PlantCaspin_03.jpg]

Actually, they started to get along a little too well. Dunno

[Image: PlantCaspin_04.jpg]

I like tomatoes but this was going too far. Drastic measure were needed to raise the $3000 needed for the cure. Time to show off your petals.

[Image: PlantCaspin_05.jpg]

A couple of rounds of being painted in the buff and the money was raised. Hoorah!

What a weird experience. Made even weirder as I then went and ate a cheese and tomato sandwich (in RL) so it was a bit like chopping up and eating my new best friend.

Poor Caspin was quite exhausted by all the fundraising and nudity and had to sleep on a bench in the rain in between her final exams.

[Image: TooTired.jpg]

Fortunately she managed to pass anyway (well, it was only an arts degree *ducks*) and queued up outside the hall to file in for graduation. Thank you to my sim-son Robert and to Minty for attending the ceremony. Ollie was also invited but upon arriving on campus he immediately started a fight with some other graduates and did not make it into the hall!

A bit of synchronised spinning! Tongue

[Image: Spinning.jpg]

And one guy who decided to remain half-naked throughout.

[Image: NakedGrads.jpg]

Students, eh! Clapping
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: General chat and pictures from your game today - Caspin - 10-09-2014 12:42 PM