Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
The Sims Resource custom content is now ALL FREE
25-10-2013, 10:15 PM
Big Grin The Sims Resource custom content is now ALL FREE
For those of you that have not heard, The Sims Resource has now decided to make all its Premium content - which you had to pay for or have a TSR subscription to download - completely FREE.

Yes, that's right. All that Sims 3 and Sims 2 stuff is now free to download. No strings attached.

Not only that, knowing that some people still feel suspicious about them after all the bad publicity they've received over the years, you do not even have to join the site to download.

Best of all, the Featured creators are still being paid for what they've made, getting a cut of the advertising revenue which now pays for TSR to stay online.

If you want to go over & treat yourself to all the lovely items you could only gaze at over the years, here's the link.

http://www.thesimsresource.com

Egyptiandance Wacko Fryingpan

[Image: 135762.jpg]
Quote this message in a reply
26-10-2013, 08:20 AM
RE: The Sims Resource custom content is now ALL FREE
This is very good news Smile
26-10-2013, 08:23 AM
RE: The Sims Resource custom content is now ALL FREE
Yep, except for the fact that I can't seem to find the kitchen set that I wanted from years ago, but oh well, I don't know if I'll even like the look of it now, but who knows, plus there's plenty more stuff there than just that one kitchen set that I wanted. xD

[Image: od8QQA8.png]