Login:
or Register

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
JERK!
27-03-2008, 01:40 AM
Re: JERK!
(27-03-2008 01:39 AM)ts2forever8 a.k.a. Paul link Wrote:[quote author=simmy1smeeve link=topic=1232.msg23856#msg23856 date=1206577999]
[quote author=Cassie link=topic=1232.msg23831#msg23831 date=1206577324]
He keeps going on and off again! >Sad I agree! Disgusting, fat, ugly old nasty! I've given him two negative karma (I gave him a No Way! back when he started spamming). Why is he not banned yet? There hasn't been any Mods on, or the Admin. It's going to be a bit of a shock to some people tomorrow morning, when they come on for the first time since before all this happened and it's littered with insults, stupid comments and some pictures of some ugly obese ladies and the like... oh but I did post some pictures of Spongebob and Patrick on one of the threads, so that's a pleasant change!  ;D
Yeah seriously they should ban him by IP address forever so he can't come back ever again!
[/quote]

you know how they said i was doing it? that's the reason you shouldn't ban by IP address. That way I can still get on!  Tongue Please!

-Paul
[/quote]
??? I don't understand...
27-03-2008, 01:41 AM
I just sent him a PM saying "Hi. Are you Superman?"

What is wrong with me? I think he might have gone for good now, though, he hasn't been on in a while. Hopefully, next time he tries to come on, his accounts won't exist and his IP will have been blocked and we can all just laugh at him! ;D

EDIT: If we didn't ban his IP addres, though, how can we get rid of him! But we don't want to lose you, Paul! Lol we have a little bit of a predicament (sorry, can't spell that word) here, don't we? Sad

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
27-03-2008, 01:42 AM
The person said that they were on my computer so if you ban the IP address then I can't get on! I mean, how stupid are they? That's not even true! And I have a LAPTOP! Not a desktop! Oh my god they needs to get the facts straight!

-Paul

March 17, 2008 - September 7, 2008
September 1, 2009 - present
27-03-2008, 02:14 AM
Sorry, Paul Sad

[center][Image: icon110.png]
[Image: 7.png]
[Image: 8.png]
<br />[Image: donutmanatee2.gif]
<br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD
27-03-2008, 02:18 AM
there stupid
27-03-2008, 02:47 AM
Pretty much.

27-03-2008, 11:05 AM (This post was last modified: 27-03-2008 01:02 PM by Super_Matt.)
Ok, the muppet should be gone. There are always ways round these IP bans (if they really have nothing better to do with their time!) so please let me or another admin know if anything like this happens again.

Don't worry Paul, I've banned his IP, not yours! Edit: Ok, now I've not banned your IP, sorry about that...  :-\

I just want to apologise for not seeing this sooner, I was not at home last night so I couldn't check to see what was going on.

I'd also like to thank everyone who reported it, this place wouldn't be the same without you guys  :-*

I'm always happy to help! If you need anything, just send me a personal message (PM) and I'll try help if I can...
27-03-2008, 02:28 PM
Aww, shucks Wink

Well I'm glad to see the situation has been taken care of. Have you given any thought to maybe recruiting a few moderators to handle this kind of thing in the future?

27-03-2008, 03:06 PM
That's something we're looking in to. Of course we need to find the right people first  Wink

I'm always happy to help! If you need anything, just send me a personal message (PM) and I'll try help if I can...
27-03-2008, 03:14 PM
Understandable. I'd say take the top posters and people with the most karma into consideration first. From there, find people who have been of great help to the site, and possibly people who have been here the longest.

Thread Closed