Login:
or Register

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
JERK!
27-03-2008, 04:56 PM
Re: JERK!
And if they could have a variety of timezones aswell, I would be grateful, seeing as spammers come from all over the world and attack any time of day or night, so we need people who are going to be awake when the others are asleep. Thank you! ;D

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
27-03-2008, 04:58 PM
Yup. Or just pick people who are on 24/7 Wink

[center][Image: icon110.png]
[Image: 7.png]
[Image: 8.png]
<br />[Image: donutmanatee2.gif]
<br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD
27-03-2008, 05:03 PM
After what happened last night, that's another thing we're looking closely at Cassie, thanks for the input Smile

But Bambi, you also have a strong argument Wink

I'm always happy to help! If you need anything, just send me a personal message (PM) and I'll try help if I can...
27-03-2008, 05:09 PM
Thanks Smile I think the bottom line is we need people that we can go to at ANY time that we can trust to handle things the right way.

27-03-2008, 06:25 PM
Woah, I totally missed something, and whatever it was that pissed people off, it's been deleted. Can anyone explain, please?
27-03-2008, 07:42 PM
This...jerk (as stated in this thread's title) was posting...bad stuff Wink To put it mildly.

What was it you called him, Cassie? A fat old ugly meanie? Or something like that...

27-03-2008, 07:51 PM
(27-03-2008 07:42 PM)BambiGoddess link Wrote:This...jerk (as stated in this thread's title) was posting...bad stuff Wink To put it mildly.

What was it you called him, Cassie? A fat old ugly meanie? Or something like that...

Ahh! I don't remember now! :o Sad  Big fat ugly old evil nasty, or something like that! Big Grin

But yeah. Don't worry! All you missed was a lot of havoc that involved some pretty disgusting pictures, some rather nasty insult throwing (from most of us, unfortunately Sad) and a horrible jerk who has nothing better to do with their life than come on here and post stupid lameness. >Sad :Smile

27-03-2008, 07:54 PM (This post was last modified: 27-03-2008 07:58 PM by Super_Matt.)
I got a PM from simkid last night who received a nasty message from this dufus, and now Simkid's account has been deleted (not by us so I assume he deleted himself), does anyone know what happened to him?

I'm always happy to help! If you need anything, just send me a personal message (PM) and I'll try help if I can...
27-03-2008, 08:09 PM
I remember reading it, he posted it on one of the threads, I'm pretty sure it was simkid, it was really not very nice, but I wouldn't think he'd delete his account. But obviously he did, so... I didn't think he would be that offended by it. I could have sworn he was taking it humorously, either that or my memories wrong or I just picked it up wrong. Sorry I can't really help. Sad

27-03-2008, 08:12 PM
Oh well, it's just a shame to lose him, he was a good Sim!

Thread Closed