Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Sims 2 Serial Code
15-12-2013, 04:46 AM
Sims 2 Serial Code
I am trying to install my Sims 2 Double Deluxe and I have to enter my serial code, but when I try to put it the letters it doesn't show up, it only shows the numbers.

Please help!
Quote this message in a reply
15-12-2013, 05:31 PM
RE: Sims 2 Serial Code
Sorry, this isn't something we can help with (also, did you not read the warning at the top of each forum about technical questions?). I know that EA often tell people to ask about their problems in "the forum" but they mean the EA forum and I think the TS2 one is closed now.

No clues about this issue, in any case.

Maybe try posting here: http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-2/bd-p/the-sims-2
15-12-2013, 10:38 PM
Makes sure you are trying to install the game not in Windows 7 or 8 mode, it won't let you do so if I remember correctly. You need to do it in Windows XP compatibility mode or whatever, same nonsense I found when trying to install & run European Air War from the same period in time.

(I'll let you off with the first post being a tech post, since it's Christmas!) Tongue

Egyptiandance Wacko Fryingpan

[Image: 135762.jpg]
16-12-2013, 12:28 AM
Splendid, now Minty's made me look like the bad cop by letting people off with their tech queries. Wait, that's ace. I am the law! Tongue
16-12-2013, 03:15 PM
Sorry Caspin, that wasn't intentional. Usually I'd punt them with nowt else but a "you are the weakest link, goodbye", but coming up to Christmas, we may also see a few Sims 2 types from the past getting all nostalgic, try to reinstall their Sims 2 discs into their more modern machines & come crying here when it doesn't work.

This way we're saving ourselves a bit of work later (he said in hope more than expectation!).

Egyptiandance Wacko Fryingpan

[Image: 135762.jpg]
16-12-2013, 11:53 PM (This post was last modified: 16-12-2013 11:54 PM by Caspin.)
Don't be daft, you go ahead and play good cop anytime you like. Just so long as there's uniforms involved. Big Grin