Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Exploring the future
26-01-2014, 06:45 PM
RE: Exploring the future
Decorative, eh? Whereas I originally thought that the chocolate gnomes were something else entirely. From a distance. And Wibs thought the same when she got some in her game, so it's not just me! Moving on .....

You want me to give your sim a windtunnel hairdo? Your wish is my makeover command! Tongue *Adds to to-do list*

I have been trying hard to improve the prospects of my descendants. Poor old Caspin was sent to university to get not one, not two, but three degrees (she loves it really). Then she worked her fingers to the bone typing away and published a string of best-sellers. She maxed out a huge bunch of skills, got her LTW and racked up a shedload of positive traits. Back to the future she goes.... to find descendants still bloody destitute and living in a shack!

Anyway, I did a bit of exploring instead of worrying about the theoretical great-great-great-grandkids.

Shopping in the future. It would seem that you can make a mannequin wear an outfit and then decide whether to buy it. This seems good to me - gets you some new togs without the hassle of going into CAS. Not sure this is my colour though.

[Image: ShoppingOfTheFuture.jpg]

It's also quite nice that it's a way of spending money on clothes, rather than having access to infinite outfits in your dresser for no money at all.

I took a look at some sprites. They are just ridiculous. I actually find them really irritating. This one had been left on a coffee table for days and was crying so I had to give it some attention.

[Image: Sprite.jpg]

I think it likes me now but I'm afraid I just stuck it back on the coffee table afterwards. Give me my sim-cat any day!

Caspin went to the local bar for a drink or x. There's no bartender (who am I supposed to have philosophical discussions with?) so you just pick a drink from a synthesiser device. There's a huge range but they seem to be just the same beverage in different colours. This one, ladies and gentlemen, is called a Grey Growl. Yes, really, a Grey Growl!

[Image: GreyGrowl.jpg]

Honestly!

Most fun thing ever - hoverboard!

[Image: HoverboardThingy.jpg]

Clapping
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Exploring the future - Caspin - 11-01-2014, 09:38 PM
RE: Exploring the future - Minty - 12-01-2014, 09:08 PM
RE: Exploring the future - Caspin - 26-01-2014 06:45 PM
RE: Exploring the future - Minty - 28-01-2014, 12:35 AM
RE: Exploring the future - noonibean - 06-06-2014, 07:40 PM