Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Game Of Thrones (since season four) Thread - Everything in HERE!
20-07-2015, 02:11 PM
RE: Game Of Thrones (since season four) Thread - Everything in HERE!
Stannis is deader than dead, Brianne fulfilled her vow. As for Jon Snow it would be beyond silly if he were still alive, although in the books he survives & lies helpless in jail, stab wounds & all (I notice a number of Wikis have been rewritten of late to omit this because it didn't happen in the TV series).

There's no more Joffrey, don't worry!

The Iron Islands come back in the next series. It was weird in the books, they somehow got involved with Stannis' attack on Winterfell & helping out Danys attacking one of the Free Cities at the same time (which read too much of copying the history of the Normans, btw.)

The new series seems so far away now. Sob!

Egyptiandance Wacko Fryingpan

[Image: 135762.jpg]
Quote this message in a reply
30-07-2015, 08:43 PM
Aw, I will miss Jon Snow. I failed to fancy him, unlike a large proportion of the world's population it would seem, but I liked his clueless worthiness. It would be somewhat absurd if he survived so many wounds.

Thank you for confirming that Joffrey's blue face won't be reappearing. Wanda had me worried for a moment there!
02-09-2015, 11:12 AM (This post was last modified: 02-09-2015 11:13 AM by Minty.)
Biggrin I'm now beginning to wonder whether we'll ever see Natalie Dormer again as she's now taken up another role which is likely to last a lot longer than GOT.

Attached File(s) Image(s)

05-09-2015, 04:48 PM
Is she going to be playing a queen? In fancy frocks? Or has she managed to escape that role at last?!

Here is a light pummelling with the pancake pan for Minty for picking on Ms Dormer's nose.

FryingpanTongue
25-04-2016, 09:51 PM
Hey, it's that time of year again!

Oh what's this? Could it be the latest episode of the awesomeness downloading as I speak, mmmm think it could be!

Season 6, episode 1, please please please please be awesome (against all my expectations).

01-05-2016, 03:00 PM
Yes. It is that time again hooooraaaaaay! That time during which everyone else downloads the new series and I have to avoid everyone and act like a recluse in order to avoid spoilers! At least here we have it well contained within this thread. I will try to catch up soon though.

I hope your expectations were exceeded!
16-05-2016, 11:08 PM (This post was last modified: 16-05-2016 11:10 PM by Minty.)
We're four episodes in & at long last matters are starting to hot up. Sneaky Littlefinger has reappeared & is as punchable as ever, something interesting is finally happening with the dull Iron Islanders & what a motley crew there is now at the Wall.

Ah, little miss pawn Face Danys, so boring for most of the show. But when she plays a winning hand, she waits until she's playing a royal flush & everyone's money's in the pot. Game on!

Finally, Ramsey Snow gets bonus points for what he did to the most annoying character in the whole show, the Jar Jar Binks of "Game Of Thrones". Hooray! Double hooray in fact! Or maybe I feel this way because he's being outcreeped in every department by the High Sparrow in King's Landing.

20-05-2016, 10:47 AM
Oh dear gods, don't make me think about Jar Jar F-ing Binks!

I cannot wait to watch this series (well, clearly I can wait since I am indeed waiting). I'm glad to hear that the Iron Islanders become interesting - they have great potential but it was much under-used up to now. Like when the sister sailed all that way to pick up her brother out of the dog kennel, found him a bit nervous about leaving, so just went away again. What was the point of that. I was quite cross. I wanted to see some iron prices.
25-05-2016, 09:21 AM
Things certainly hotting up with the Iron Islanders, who appear to be even more stupid than we British when it comes to election! BangHead

One weepy moment in the show for me, but it was regarding pawn Face & her most trusty servant, not THAT death later on. Sorry, but I must be the only one out there who couldn't care less that other one-trick pony is now worm food. At last we get to discover the true origins of the Night King & his army of the undead, & it's a good one - kind of hilarious too considering what they were originally intended to do.

I am going to be SO happy when someone finally kicks the fudge out of that shoulder chipped little poo The Waif.

30-05-2016, 05:00 PM
Wow, that post is well cryptic! Biggrin