Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
My lots, mods and towns (Download links)
26-02-2014, 12:39 AM (This post was last modified: 03-03-2014 02:20 AM by residenteviloutbreak.)
My lots, mods and towns (Download links)
This thread is where I will share my mods, lots and towns for download. They are safe and checked via my virus scanner, and are packaged as .zip files. Please be sure you have the expansion packs required by the file which will be listed in the file info.

LOTS:

Dixie Square Mall-
[Image: a4wf37.jpg]

Background:
The Dixie Square Mall was a mall located in Harvey IL, USA. It was opened from 1966-1979, and was located on Dixie Highway. What was so special? Despite having 3 high quality Anchor Stores (JCPenny's, Jewel and Wards), and having some very high quality mall designs and a successful few years, the mall closed nearly 14 years after it opened. It was then used as a school for 2 years, and then, it was used as a film set for the film Blues Brothers, where the brothers drive the car through the mall with the cops. After that, the mall sat empty and vacant since the 80s until 2012 when it was finally town down. But in that large 30 year vacancy, it became so dilapidated that many areas collapsed, full grown trees grew within and in the parking lot. Additionally, the mall had many cases of vandalism. In the 90's, a large store, Woolworths, was burned down and torn out. Afterwards, Montgomery wards building was illegally torn to the ground, and later on in the 2000's, a large fire broke out in the Block A entrance where a section collapsed. Finally in 2012, the mall was torn down and the site is seeking use. More information about the mall.

File information:
Size: 2MB
Games Required: The Sims 2, Nightlife and Open For Business
Custom Content Used: No
License: No redistributing allowed. Linking is Ok.
Download: https://mega.co.nz/#!VV823RIA!iFT5ouVewV...wyT1FpfPTs

Diamonds Retro Department Store -
[Image: 2a6jskl.jpg]

Say hello to a "Retro" Diamond's department store. Heavily based off the retro JCPenny's stores from the 60s, when it was formally known as "Penny's", it has the light blue and white theme throughout the store, a second floor and 2 entrances.
The Diamonds Store features a complete in and out retro theme, with retro 60's big box store architecture, and features two floors, stairs and elevators. Also featuring window displays, food stores, clothing and a complete salon and changing room! This is the perfect addition for your town!
Also, store is capable of being a business for your sims! Shelving is already set up, as well as items on the shelves. Simply purchase the property as your sim, and mark your items for sale!

File information:
Download: https://mega.co.nz/#!wNsWWRBR!I0ALDwKiDT...V1c9sLhG_0

Pleasantview Mall -
An original mall designed by me, it is a 2 story mall (3rd story is employees only in the diamonds anchor), with a Diamonds Department Store, a food store, club, restaurant, and more! Designed to fit perfect in your pleasantview downtown area, this would make a great addition to your town! It also features a really cool and unique skylight above the center court of the mall, and the whole place is decorated inside and out in the main areas with neon lights that shine at night!

[Image: snapshot_00000001_201e299a.jpg]

File information:
Download: https://mega.co.nz/#!8EMiUTDb!sRZzZHI6tA...oA589Khb8o

Strangetown Mall -
A new mall designed by me specifically for Strangetown, it features 1 floor in the main area, 2 floors in Diamonds and 4 in the office building attached to the mall. (The office is vacant ready for the next owner of the mall to add offices for their business! The mall features a restaurant, a toy store, a diamonds clothing store, a food store and more! This is a great addition to the popular town of mysteries!

[Image: v9c-XDQGps6UelaNAABto5qsAwT5HV757_wlLGgI...00-h450-no]

File information:
Size: 3MB
Download: https://mega.co.nz/#!oY1glbjQ!nohPifM3PO...xob0gYGkEI
Quote this message in a reply
26-02-2014, 09:26 PM
RE: My lots, mods and towns (Download links)
Woahoah! That must have taken some amount of work to get right! Shocked

Good job, & a nice memorial to a little piece of film history that unlike The Juliet is no longer with us.

Egyptiandance Wacko Argue

[Image: 135762.jpg]
26-02-2014, 10:58 PM
That's great! I used to love building stuff for TS2. That'd be a handy addition for a town.

Looking forward to seeing your other lots!
28-02-2014, 06:19 AM (This post was last modified: 28-02-2014 06:23 AM by residenteviloutbreak.)
New lot release!

Say hello to a "Retro" Diamond's department store. Heavily based off the retro JCPenny's stores from the 60s, when it was formally known as "Penny's", it has the light blue and white theme throughout the store, a second floor and 2 entrances.
Examples of the "Retro" Penny's store:
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRwfzRiOwdy-XpzVqwHXo1...HY-BrJJPWw]

The Diamonds Store features a complete in and out retro theme, with retro 60's big box store architecture, and features two floors, stairs and elevators. Also featuring window displays, food stores, clothing and a complete salon and changing room! This is the perfect addition for your town!
Also, store is capable of being a business for your sims! Shelving is already set up, as well as items on the shelves. Simply purchase the property as your sim, and mark your items for sale!

File information:
Download: https://mega.co.nz/#!wNsWWRBR!I0ALDwKiDT...V1c9sLhG_0

Screenshots:
[Image: 2a6jskl.jpg]

[Image: o7rno0.jpg]

[Image: 200smky.jpg]

Also note, I plan to release new commercial lots every day. I specialize in shopping malls, as well as big box stores. I will do requests too! If you want something, I'll build it!
28-02-2014, 09:51 AM
That's fun - shopping malls are a good idea in TS2, seeing as the sims could actually shop for things, like clothes and groceries and pet items etc. Not just some rabbithole. Good job!
01-03-2014, 10:55 PM
New Lot Release:

Pleasantview Mall:
An original mall designed by me, it is a 2 story mall (3rd story is employees only in the diamonds anchor), with a Diamonds Department Store, a food store, club, restaurant, and more! Designed to fit perfect in your pleasantview downtown area, this would make a great addition to your town! It also features a really cool and unique skylight above the center court of the mall, and the whole place is decorated inside and out in the main areas with neon lights that shine at night!

[Image: snapshot_00000001_201e299a.jpg]

[Image: snapshot_00000001_401e29a3.jpg]

[Image: snapshot_00000001_001e29ac.jpg]

[Image: snapshot_00000001_201e29c2.jpg]

[Image: snapshot_00000001_a01e29d4.jpg]

File information:
Download: https://mega.co.nz/#!8EMiUTDb!sRZzZHI6tA...oA589Khb8o
02-03-2014, 12:54 PM
Nice work Clapping

This is something TS3 missed, the mall type stores. Yeah you can make the same using the registers & some cc, but it sucked that they rabbitholed so much of the shopping in the game, although perhaps they were anticipating so much of the high street being closed & everyone having to buy everything in an online rabbithole anyway!

Egyptiandance Wacko Fryingpan

[Image: 135762.jpg]
03-03-2014, 02:14 AM
New Lot Release:

Strangetown Mall:
A new mall designed by me specifically for Strangetown, it features 1 floor in the main area, 2 floors in Diamonds and 4 in the office building attached to the mall. (The office is vacant ready for the next owner of the mall to add offices for their business! The mall features a restaurant, a toy store, a diamonds clothing store, a food store and more! This is a great addition to the popular town of mysteries!

[Image: v9c-XDQGps6UelaNAABto5qsAwT5HV757_wlLGgI...00-h450-no]

[Image: snapshot_00000002_801f795a.jpg]

[Image: snapshot_00000002_601f7960.jpg]

File information:
Size: 3MB
Download: https://mega.co.nz/#!oY1glbjQ!nohPifM3PO...xob0gYGkEI

Remember that I do requests... so yea.
05-03-2014, 04:07 PM
Fab! I used to love the restaurants (and bakeries).

Smile
07-07-2014, 12:30 AM
I'm making more lots now. I got a new PC (my old one died, which is why I haven't made a new lot).
My town is also being worked on too.