Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Post your desktop thread!
06-03-2014, 03:36 AM
Post your desktop thread!
Every forum needs a thread like this... so I'll start.

My computer desktop:
[Image: 3148hw9.png]

My phone desktop:
[Image: 15gxvcx.png]
Quote this message in a reply
09-03-2014, 08:55 AM
RE: Post your desktop thread!
I like your desktop! I forgot to screenshot mine yesterday but I managed to remember this morning.

This is my computer desktop:

[Image: Desktop_01.jpg]

As you can see I keep it tidy. Very tidy. No icons are allowed to litter my beach! I've had this picture as the background for ages. It's just one that comes with the computer but I've not found anything I prefer, so there it stays.

Biggrin

And this is my current iPad background:

[Image: iPad.png]

It's a picture I took in Cornwall of St Michael's Mount from the beach. I like to change the picture on the iPad from time to time and I prefer using ones I've taken. It's a bit fuzzy but that's because of the weather that day. It reminds of me of being beside the sea, which is relaxing when I'm stuck in traffic in an urban hell.

Yes, I think we can safely conclude that I mostly like pictures of the sea. Also I always need to live near a river. And I take a lot of baths. Maybe in another life I was some kind of sea creature!
18-04-2014, 09:50 AM
RE: Post your desktop thread!
Decided to move to a sunnier theme today, so I've changed the wallpaper on my iPad to this picture of the gardens at the Alhambra palace in Spain. Those were some mighty fine gardens.

[Image: imagejpg1-3.jpg]