Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Archipelago Bay: a building project!
13-04-2014, 03:49 PM
RE: Archipelago Bay: a building project!
I am not so keen on making houseboats either. I suppose I think of houseboats as being narrowboats for canals or at least things that are properly boat-shaped, rather than just regular houses on a floating platform, which is what EA have gone for. I realise that there are such things and some of them are pretty nifty, but they are not to my liking.

I would quite like these:

[Image: 640px-Bugsworth_058069.jpg]

But I am less interested in these:

[Image: Lake_Bigeaux_houseboat.JPG]

I really do love the sailing boats and rowing boats from Island Paradise though.

Building on stilts turned out to be much more straight-forward than I thought. Just drag it out and away you go. I am sure people with advanced building skills could create some amazing structures, but I was happy enough to just be able to make use of those lots that at first glance were so very minuscule! Only trouble with the majority of the house being over water is that the view from the window is like being on a ship, so our sims may develop sea-sickness while completing still.

This building project is now on hold, as I need to catch up with some cooking and reading this afternoon and I'm not at home next weekend, so no Sims for a while. Oh well, gives you guys a break from all my picture spammery. Yes
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Archipelago Bay: a building project! - Caspin - 13-04-2014 03:49 PM