Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Leaked: The Urbz TV Series Script (Partial)
13-04-2014, 09:13 AM
Leaked: The Urbz TV Series Script (Partial)
[Image: 2ebe1w7.jpg]

[Image: 2j47ajn.gif]

So... back in the day, there was a rumor that EA was making a Television franchise based on The Sims. People said that It was fake. However, it turns out it was 100% real, and it was based on The Urbz. Apparently, characters from the handheld and console version were to be in it, such as Crystal, Lottie Cash and Daddy Bigbucks, with a new character, Jimmy. The series was to be a teenage adult comedy for The CW network but was rejected by Electronic Arts when they decided to make a movie based on the actual Sims franchise instead. (That too, was cancelled as you all know.)

Sadly, the script is a "Sample" and is not fully featured. It is only 5 pages and is in PDF format. The person who leaked it wishes not to be named, but was on the production crew for the ill fated show concept.

Download it and open in Adobe Reader, or use an online PDF viewer:
https://mega.co.nz/#!lNMhgYYL!pINiTQ6b1o...YLJ949m_wc
Quote this message in a reply
13-04-2014, 03:34 PM
RE: Leaked: The Urbz TV Series Script (Partial)
Wait - is this an April Fools' joke, albeit a bit late?

A TV programme based on The Sims.... that sounds totally mad!
14-04-2014, 12:06 PM (This post was last modified: 14-04-2014 12:21 PM by residenteviloutbreak.)
RE: Leaked: The Urbz TV Series Script (Partial)
Nope, 100% real. I had the script since March 2nd, but by the time I got to release it, it was April Fools so I intentionally waited until a week or so later to avoid people thinking it was fake.

No, it is real. EA wanted a TV series based on The Urbz, scripts were written, originally it was pitched as a Teen Sitcom on Nick, but then Pitched as an Adult Sitcom on CW. It was rejected so EA could focus on the movie (Which never happened).

Also, according to the guy who I won't name that released it to me, the following Sims from the games were to appear at some point in the series had it been picked up:
- Crystal (From Urbz GBA)
- Daddy Bigbucks (From Urbz GBA)
- Lottie Cash (From Urbz GBA, renamed Lottie Bigbucks in script)
- Misty Waters (From Urbz GBA)
- Mom (From The Sims Bustin Out Console)
- Luther Bigbucks (From Urbz GBA)

Also had the show been picked up by CW, 4 seasons were planned, and had the series adult based theme be lower rated it would have been changed to a teen based family show. (Reminds me of what happened to Hangin with Mr Cooper and Family Matters after both shows first season)
That's all I know...