Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Smilies are returned!
05-05-2014, 12:16 PM
Big Grin Smilies are returned!
Yay, the bigger list of smilies have come back!

Hoorah! Let us celebrate with excessive use of smilies!

HaveadrinkHaveadrinkHaveadrinkHaveadrinkHaveadrink

ListeningtomusicListeningtomusicListeningtomusicListeningtomusic

FenceSohappyJuggleDancingAlienNyancatThe_Sims_Plumbob_Pixle_by_Neon_Zombie

It still says 'get more' on the smilie box, but doesn't give more if you click to get more, but not to worry.

FlyingPigFlyingPigFlyingPigFlyingPigFlyingPigFlyingPigFlyingPig
Quote this message in a reply
05-05-2014, 10:20 PM (This post was last modified: 05-05-2014 10:32 PM by Minty.)
RE: Smilies are returned!
Yeah, I did what I could to extend the smilies available. I asked Matt ages ago about it but have given up on him getting back to me on it so did the best I could to restore some of them.

The problem is with the formatting for the posting messages template, but there no logical naming to them & it took me a fair bit of searching & trial & error just to get this. It looks a mess, but is better than nowt. If I do more than 34 smilies they start spilling over to the right.

I need to find the way to extend the Smilies box and the Your Message box to make it look neater, but I've a feeling I'll be needing to discover this myself. PissedOff

The get more is meant to operate a Javascript box but I think the required software for it hasn't been uploaded for it to work or the coding's bugged.

Egyptiandance Wacko Fryingpan

[Image: 135762.jpg]
06-05-2014, 10:29 AM
It's a very good effort, Minty. Thank you!

I noticed that the 'new reply' box had gone a bit funny-looking a few days ago - it looked stretched out strangely - but I thought it was because I was using an iPad. Then later when I looked on the computer the reply box was still streched and then I realised that the smilies were back! Better to have a bigger reply box and have the extra smilies.

I like this one. It looks like me!

Sohappy
10-05-2014, 01:25 PM
Hooray!

Smile Yes Nah Dunno Tongue BangHead Clapping Omg Shocked Dizzy-1 Wacko Sick Fryingpan Tease Egyptiandance Chatter Juggle Diablo DancingAlien Nyancat Budo FlyingPig 4141155crbst-plumbbob-gif_1_ Listeningtomusic The_Sims_Plumbob_Pixle_by_Neon_Zombie Haveadrink Sohappy Poke Fence

[Image: od8QQA8.png]

10-05-2014, 04:44 PM
Gosh, Ollie! Now I feel that someone should devise a story using those emoticons in sequence. Looks like there is a drink towards the end and it culminates with a sword fight - could be good!