Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Magic world building error/bug
25-05-2014, 12:06 AM
Magic world building error/bug
Hi,

Hoped someone here might be able to help me as I've trawled the internet in search of a fix for this to no avail. Basically, I got my Sim to become an infallably good witch, and decided would like to go to magic world tothe palace of neverending light. When I did this however, the building is incorrect (I have some pictures but not sure how to attach here). Now I know the building is incorrect because I've been there when I played the game on another laptop. Since installing i on my new laptop however (which is Windows 8 if that's at all significant?) this hasn't been working. Rather than being the white palace you'd expect it's a row of shops...very odd I know. The same is true of the evil witches palace. Instead of a large black palace, its a small two story house...Any ideas what has caused this issue and how to fix it?

Thank you,
Quote this message in a reply
25-05-2014, 05:54 PM
RE: Magic world building error/bug
No idea. Suggest you post here and see if someone still playing TS2 knows what's what:

http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-2/bd-p/the-sims-2
25-05-2014, 07:08 PM
RE: Magic world building error/bug
Thanks Caspin,

Will do. Also think I managed to attach a picture n case anyone else comes by the thread..

K

Attached File(s) Image(s)