Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Sims! revival Lp video series with commentary!
30-05-2014, 10:25 PM (This post was last modified: 01-06-2014 08:45 PM by Caspin.)
Tongue Sims! revival Lp video series with commentary!
OK so obviously every kid is playing sims 3 now but only those who played sims 1 would understand the nostalgia and those 1st memories from this epic game, as it was the best in my opinion and always will be Smile I love it so much that i even decided to make lets play video series of it with funny and cool scenario. however since its old and unpopular i find hard getting any attention, i made 8 cool episodes of the 1st seasons which averaged just ~50 views per episode :/

Im very happy with my result and work and probably going to have hell of a time watching them 50 years later in my retirement, however if YOU guys could show some support and share my videos so it might get some more public attention,my motivation would skyrocket and i might continue to make them as i really love to play this game!
Heres one of the episodes:

After all its up to your judgement , if you wont like it u can ignore it Smile

Thanks in advance and Happy simming!
Quote this message in a reply
01-06-2014, 08:55 PM
RE: Sims! revival Lp video series with commentary!
Hi

Ah yes, TS1, those were good days. That game provided me with a welcome diversion from university work and something to do when I got stuck in Tombraider. Big Grin

In general, joining what is supposed to be a social forum to promote videos hosted elsewhere doesn't go down too well, but unlike others you have at least returned a few times and I can appreciate the difficulty of still playing TS1 when most other simmers are playing 2 or 3 and some are waiting for 4! I've converted your link so that people can watch the video straightway, which may get them interested in your series, rather than just a random URL.

Good luck with your project and enjoy your game!

We are quite friendly so if you feel like chatting to some fellow Sims fans (about almost anything and not just Sims), stick around.

Smile
02-06-2014, 12:09 AM
RE: Sims! revival Lp video series with commentary!
Thanks, i already can see that you are very friendly community Smile yea i had no other ideas how else to promote the videos than this forum, and in the meantime if i get some attention, believe me, ill be super active on this forum will share many moments of old sims, maybe even upcoming 4th edition too Smile
Surely, ill stick around, and if theres any more sims 1 fans out there i would be very happy to see your vids and share in return, we should cooperate and bring this nostalgic wibe to the surface!