Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
where do you ask questions? here is one.
01-06-2014, 12:47 AM
where do you ask questions? here is one.
when you start the game how many sims can you make? and can you put some sims in another house?
Quote this message in a reply
01-06-2014, 04:35 AM
creating a sim ex husband option? sims 3
when you start the game and your family is finished, you can taggle at the relationship with this family. is there a ex husband option or do i have to break up after i chose married?DunnoArgue
01-06-2014, 10:51 AM (This post was last modified: 01-06-2014 10:52 AM by Caspin.)
RE: where do you ask questions? here is one.
Hi

I have merged your "question" threads and moved them to the TS3 game section instead of the section for this website itself.

A house in an unmodded game can hold maximum eight sims. You could create a household that big at the start or make a smaller family/group and then leave space for them to add more sims later or for those sims to have kids.

I don't think you can make an ex in CAS.
01-06-2014, 04:20 PM
thanks. so much!
01-06-2014, 05:41 PM
i am going to have all the expansions. is there a difference? i wanted to make 9 people because i wanted to make my family. can i do 9?
01-06-2014, 08:07 PM
You would need to use a mod by NRaas Industries (commonly referred to as Twallan's Mods, after the original creator) which allow you to have more than eight in a household.

Don't go mental with your first game, as you will find playing with even three or four Sims can be daunting.

I tried doing a challenge with a ten Sim house, & it nearly sent me loopy!

Egyptiandance Wacko Fryingpan

[Image: 135762.jpg]
01-06-2014, 08:59 PM
Crumbs, yes, nine sims at the start before you've even got used to the game would be a baptism of fire! Especially if you are going to install a load of expansions and have tonnes of new content and features to get used to. I'd be interested to see you try, though!

Do your nine family members need to live in one house? Because you could make them in smaller groups and then swap which houses you play from time to time. Or just go for it and revel in the chaos!
01-06-2014, 09:14 PM
i was thinking of making all of them and then move some out. 3 houses total. i wanted to start like that because- wait, can you do more than one save? like i can't go to CAS in the middle of the game so i thought i had to making them all in the beginning.
01-06-2014, 09:29 PM
You can go back into CAS whenever you like, or you can make as many groups of sims as you like and then plonk them into a bunch of houses in the neighbourhood. You can only play one house at a time and the other households will go about their business in the meantime.
01-06-2014, 11:52 PM
how can go to CAS in the middle of the game?