Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Toddlers will NOT be in the base game!
04-07-2014, 04:29 PM
RE: Toddlers will NOT be in the base game!
Cumulative disappointments, that's the trouble.

On Origin you can get 24 hours to play a new game and then get your money back if you don't like it. Crin was letting people know on twitter. I wonder how many simmers will buy it in September out of curiosity and then return it? If it's no good I expect EA's customer services will go into meltdown!
Quote this message in a reply
04-07-2014, 04:37 PM
I'm just too in love with the look of Create a sim to let this go.

Graham commented on why they couldn't put in toddlers or pools, and from the sounds of it, they didn't have enough workers with enough experience to put them in (even though pools sound like something ridiculously easy to put in), and also mix in the fact that by the sounds of it, the time limit was shoved down developers throats and so the game in its state is rushed in some areas.

[Image: od8QQA8.png]

04-07-2014, 09:00 PM
That makes it even worse though, don't you think? I don't think I'd last long in my job if, when customers expressed reservations about a forthcoming product, I went online and essentially started making excuses along the lines of "it is rushed, there are things missing, we didn't employ enough people to get it all done, those that we did employ were not up to snuff - oh but please do pre-order, ta!"

Oh well. I only care now about whether you enjoy it, Ollie. Are you going to try to make us all in the new CAS?!
07-07-2014, 01:55 AM
...what is this? The Sims 1?

Seriously, every major sims game besides the first has had toddlers, and EVERY sims game besides The Urbz and The Sims Medieval. (and The Sims Castaway Stories but thats different because you know)
So seriously, there is no excuse. How come they developed cupcake machines, rockets and other useless garbage, wasting time and resources rather than develop stuff people would want? I could expect this from a console title in the series, but not a full PC release.

I mean, seriously, when The Sims 3 console on PS3/360 has pools, toddlers and more, and the game simply has more than The Sims 4 base game, AND ITS A CONSOLE GAME, theres something wrong there.