Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
hello all
16-06-2014, 01:53 AM
hello all
Hey, my name is Darian and I love the Sims Tongue Thought it would be nice to have a community that loves the Sims just as much as I do! Let's see... what else should I say to introduce myself? I'm a college student and major in Meteorology, I love writing and have been trying to convert some of my writings into a story using The Sims 2, and I live in the deep south. So yeah, I look forward to seeing what this community has to offer Smile
Quote this message in a reply
16-06-2014, 03:56 AM
RE: hello all
Welcome, Darian! I'm pretty new here too, and so far I've been "wowed" by what a kind, amazing and supportive group this is! You should totally convert your stories using the Sims; bringing the text and characters to life using images makes for one truly fun and addicting time. Smile
16-06-2014, 08:39 AM
Hello Darian and welcome to Sims Forums! Egyptiandance

Meteorology, eh. That sounds interesting. Does that make Seasons your favourite expansion!

We would love to see some of your Sims 2 stories - there's a section for Stories and Legacies here. Or just join us in a rambling conversation about Sims or anything else that springs into your mind!

Caspin
16-06-2014, 04:42 PM
Bean- So far I've been really enjoying it Big Grin

Caspin- I do kind of have a sweet spot for the Seasons expansion xD along with Ambitions and Supernatural.