Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
New things for jobs
26-03-2008, 07:54 AM
New things for jobs
I would really like it if the Sims 3 had dead end jobs instead of always having a businessperson or doctor. It only has one or two promotions and it would add a lot of variety to the neighborhood. Not only that but what if they had so you would have place a police department down so the police job could be in the paper. Last what jobs had slots. For example having only one mayor. I've actually had where there was 3 mayors in my neighborhood. What sense does that make.

Never settle for less!
Quote this message in a reply
26-03-2008, 09:46 AM
Re: New things for jobs
Yes i agree with that but you forgot only one thing:
-I would love to see that you can excually go with your sim to his work. Not that he's away from that time to the other time. The only thing is that you could choose between s2 version and doing it self so you can do all you want at work:
-Screaming at your boss ;D
-Or work good.

Greetzz

Sims Rocks like Queen 4-ever.
26-03-2008, 02:34 PM
(26-03-2008 07:54 AM)Zan link Wrote:I would really like it if the Sims 3 had dead end jobs instead of always having a businessperson or doctor. It only has one or two promotions and it would add a lot of variety to the neighborhood. Not only that but what if they had so you would have place a police department down so the police job could be in the paper. Last what jobs had slots. For example having only one mayor. I've actually had where there was 3 mayors in my neighborhood. What sense does that make.
I totally agree with you on that. It never made sense to me either to have more than one mayor in the same town. I am hoping they will actually think about that for S3.

My siggy is telling you that I want tornados in Sims 3. It would be cool and fun, trust me!
26-03-2008, 02:47 PM
I think that's a glitch that never crossed their minds. Hopefully they will keep it in mind for TS3
26-03-2008, 03:03 PM
That's a nice idea! It's not right that slobbish, trampy-ish and unfortunate (and whatever other traits fit the bill, I can't remember them all now) should have nice, well-paying jobs. It would definately add more variety, agreed. ;D

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
26-03-2008, 03:08 PM
Exactly. And also, I don't know about anyone else, but i'd like to see alot more career paths with more interesting jobs. I get sick of business and slacker etc it's just same old.
26-03-2008, 03:15 PM
I agree. The jobs get very tedious quickly. There's not enough variation. The jobs we have in TS2, most of them are sort of traditional. Business, Culinary, Medical etc... We need more original and different kinds of jobs, that you don't hear about everyday, I think.

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
26-03-2008, 04:38 PM
i dont even really like the jobs in TS2 so i just use the motherlode cheat.....it makes my day,lol

miSS MoDeL™ is MoDeL MateriAL
27-03-2008, 10:53 AM
(26-03-2008 03:15 PM)Cassie link Wrote:I agree. The jobs get very tedious quickly. There's not enough variation. The jobs we have in TS2, most of them are sort of traditional. Business, Culinary, Medical etc... We need more original and different kinds of jobs, that you don't hear about everyday, I think.

Yeah this is exactly my point, the jobs get so dull there should be definitely be some unusual ones in there. Could be quite cool if they made the unusual ones rare so you only come across them now and again, gives them a game a bit more of a "strategy" - for want of a better word.