Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
The Grimm Prettacy (8/29/2014)
22-08-2014, 05:12 PM
RE: The Grimm Prettacy (Updated as of August 22)
PRETTACY UPDATE: New chapter! Plus yep, the site has a new header (if you haven't seen it yet.)
Quote this message in a reply
23-08-2014, 02:49 PM
Well Luna and Gator's date was not entirely a cheerful affair was it. "Are you an unsolved case? Because I’d like to investigate you…in private." If you need more cheesy pickup lines for your sims, I believe Minty may be able to invent a few. Tongue

Loved the bit about the ghost maid Biggrin

Congrats on the heir reaching teenagerhood. With his cross-eyes and quite big nose (if you view him from the side), he has a little way to go. But yeah, more handsome than Walter so good start!
24-08-2014, 02:35 PM (This post was last modified: 24-08-2014 04:34 PM by chocolatebutternut.)
(23-08-2014 02:49 PM)Caspin Wrote:  Well Luna and Gator's date was not entirely a cheerful affair was it. "Are you an unsolved case? Because I’d like to investigate you…in private." If you need more cheesy pickup lines for your sims, I believe Minty may be able to invent a few. Tongue

Loved the bit about the ghost maid Biggrin

Congrats on the heir reaching teenagerhood. With his cross-eyes and quite big nose (if you view him from the side), he has a little way to go. But yeah, more handsome than Walter so good start!

Gator was a total playah who likes to play on every girl's feelings.

I was laughing the moment I saw it in the game while Walter and Luna argued.

It seems like it's not a sim birthday without someone getting cross-eyed. As for the heir, he's far from traditionally handsome, but he is very charming. Did I mention he always does that smile he has in the announcement photo (as a YA)? The more I look at it, the more I knew that I chose the right child as heir. Teehee.
25-08-2014, 09:07 AM
(24-08-2014 02:35 PM)chocolatebutternut Wrote:  It seems like it's not a sim birthday without someone getting cross-eyed.

I hadn't noticed that. Next time I see a sim age up I will stare intently into their eyes! You also have quite a gift for capturing those crazy moments when a sim-child ages up and gets all stretched-out and gangly. The first time I noticed that I nearly had a fit! Biggrin
26-08-2014, 10:34 PM
Luna has grown into her looks, pity it's grown even more hideous than ever. If her eyes grew any further apart, people would wonder if her real father was Admiral Ackbar.

Remus had better not die before he's got someone up the can as he's the only hope you have of getting your legacy to second base in the breeding out the fugly stakes.

Would breeding off the Imaginary Friend count? Currently it's the cutest of the lot. Biggrin

Egyptiandance Wacko Fryingpan

[Image: 135762.jpg]
28-08-2014, 02:58 AM
(26-08-2014 10:34 PM)Minty Wrote:  Luna has grown into her looks, pity it's grown even more hideous than ever. If her eyes grew any further apart, people would wonder if her real father was Admiral Ackbar.

Remus had better not die before he's got someone up the can as he's the only hope you have of getting your legacy to second base in the breeding out the fugly stakes.

Would breeding off the Imaginary Friend count? Currently it's the cutest of the lot. Biggrin

Hahaha! Yeah I was like lolno Luna you're the busted version of Deedee.

Oh, why would I let my heir just die? There's already potential heirs for Generation 2 as I type, and he definitely has mates already. (Hihi you read that right.)

I love the IFs but I prefer the heirs having sims outside the household as their future mates/spouses. If I have the IFs mate with the heirs, it's going to make this prettacy too easy. Sad
29-08-2014, 04:13 PM
RE: The Grimm Prettacy (8/29/2014)
New chapter is up! If you haven't read the past chapters , please read because there's a major event in the new one.
29-08-2014, 09:42 PM
Two of the imaginary friends meta'ed into better looking Sims than the rest Biggrin

Luna starves to death, a fitting end to a Sim whose face put me off my food. Yahoo

[Image: 135762.jpg]
30-08-2014, 12:36 AM (This post was last modified: 30-08-2014 12:38 AM by chocolatebutternut.)
That is why I never breed IFs with the heirs: they're too pretty! The only time an IF can breed with a Grimm is if the Grimm is a spare / relative.