Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Outdoor Retreat Pack
14-01-2015, 04:48 PM
RE: Outdoor Retreat Pack
Yeah I read somewhere that someone said it was £14.99 where they live so that's pretty reasonable. Idk what the pricing was for TS3 packs though.

March 17, 2008 - September 7, 2008
September 1, 2009 - present
Quote this message in a reply
15-01-2015, 01:02 PM
That's about the same price as a TS3 stuff pack. I kind of like the idea of game packs. A cross between stuff pack and expansion seems like a good idea. The issue I have is that the extra "gameplay" it is adding just doesn't seem particularly novel - for example, you can collect some new items but you can already collect stuff, so really it's not that new. It's letting you collect Fish B instead of Fish A, or insect X instead of insect Y, but it's still fishing and clapping your hands round butterlies. Or you can woohoo in a tent - instead of in a house - but it's still the same activity and floaty hearts. I'd say it's not so much new gameplay as such, more like new locations in which to experience the same gameplay. But then perhaps there's much more to it and I'm just not seeing it. I think if you are going to promise new gameplay, you need to add something that's really different to the base game.

I hope you enjoy your adventures with bears!
20-01-2015, 06:20 PM
I just know I'm still going to order it nonetheless... That's what I've done with any expansion/stuff/game pack that EA has made. Haha, let's just say I'm under their spell.