Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
"Get To Work" Expansion
22-03-2015, 04:15 PM
RE: "Get To Work" Expansion
Can I just say that I'm really impressed with what they have done with this expansion pack?
I am just so excited to get it.
I'm pretty sure you can control the spawning of aliens, just like you could in the supernatural pack.
Quote this message in a reply
22-03-2015, 04:23 PM
So, 3 new "careers" that should've been included in the base game but weren't (because the programmers are too damn lazy), no new worlds, and more useless crap that I'm willing to be no one asked for. Thanks EA, not making me feel bad about not wasting $60 on a tablet game!

Rifftrax - Some movies have it coming! http://www.rifftrax.com

Disclaimer: I'm not affiliated with Rifftrax. Just a fan. I think they're awesome. BeatingHeart

I'm Richard Hammond's biggest American fan. BeatingHeart
31-03-2015, 09:20 PM
So you're not buying it? Biggrin

If it flops, could see there being some drastic action by EA to try & win people back. Could be worth holding off & waiting for the panicked slashed price within a month.

Egyptiandance Wacko Fryingpan

[Image: 135762.jpg]
05-05-2015, 11:22 PM
Hello,
I'm looking forward to this year's Black Friday for a lower price on GTW and maybe even a physical copy of Outdoor Retreat and other game packs if EA gets desperate enough to go that route.
09-05-2015, 12:28 PM
I'm hoping I can wait off until they have a sale on Get To Work towards the end of the year, or an end of the financial year, but I'm getting kinda desperate for Get To Work, although, at the same time; MUST. SAVE. MONEY.

[Image: od8QQA8.png]

19-05-2015, 09:11 PM
I just bought it...now I'm waiting for it to be shipped to me! It was ten dollars off so I decided I should get it. I'll let you know what I think of it! Big Grin