Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Assorted stories
17-07-2015, 01:08 AM (This post was last modified: 17-07-2015 01:30 AM by simspeaker4.)
RE: Assorted stories
I've never had the pleasure of meeting CLP but I have heard of his affinity for all things romantic (and hot tub). I thought the green light was especially suitable considering all tubs are just plain evil to a hydrophobe.

(08-07-2015 05:14 PM)Caspin Wrote:  Nice to see that your TS4 sims are suitably "emotional". Weird how they wear their flip-flops while paddling their feet in the pool isn't it (or is that normal)?

We are definitely getting a hot tub. With an umbrella so we can use it in almost all weathers!

I've been known to wear flip-flops while dangling my feet in the pool. But swimming with flip-flops on? Yeah, that's weird.

Ghosts and TS3! This is called 'The Visitors'

After the shock of Andrew's death had passed, Allan went often to his step-grandfather's grave and mourned for what had been and what could have been had he known Andrew for longer.
[Image: ghost1.jpg]

From the Leaf-Pile in the Sky, Andrew could feel his transparent heart melt. He had not known Allan or his father Chris for very long, but they seemed like good people. He found Pam and convinced her to join him in visiting their daughter and new family.
[Image: ghost2.jpg]

Pam looked around at the house and was happy to see the couch and TV hadn't changed any. But this wallpaper! Surely her daughter had more taste than this. And if Pam wasn't mistaken, that blue fellow sleeping in Kath's old bedroom was just a little too strange.
[Image: ghost3.jpg]

Nobody had told Pam that her daughter had taken in a vampire kid. Her reaction upon finding out was... less than encouraging.
[Image: ghost4.jpg]

Personally, Andrew didn't care if Allan was a vampire, a werewolf, or a cow mascot. In his past life and then in his past ghostly visits he'd grown to love Chris and Allan. They were good people and they'd take good care of his daughter. With this thought in mind, Andrew let Pam go elsewhere (death do us part, remember?) and continued to watch over his family.
[Image: ghost5.jpg]

The End
Quote this message in a reply
18-07-2015, 02:47 PM
Yay, ghosties! I really like that the ghosts in Sims turn out different colours so you can figure out the way they died. It's nice to collect a set and create a rainbow effect. Tongue
18-07-2015, 10:08 PM
Quote:

Yay, ghosties! I really like that the ghosts in Sims turn out
different colours so you can figure out the way they died. It's nice to
collect a set and create a rainbow effect. [Image: tongue.gif]
Rainbows! Yay for gay ghosts!
No, seriously, I didn't notice.ghosts come in different colours. Does this work in every sims game?
19-07-2015, 01:25 PM
I'm all in favour of diversity pre- and post-urnstone Yes

Ghosts in TS2 and TS3 definitely have different colours depending on mode of death. Ghosts of sims who die from natural causes (old age) are white/grey but then you get blue ones if they drowned, orange ones if they died in a fire and so on. I don't know about TS1 as I cannot remember it well enough. I assume they carried on with colour-coding the afterlife in TS4?
19-07-2015, 06:13 PM
Wow, looks like I learned something today. Next time I play on the lot where someone starved, I should really look out for his ghost!
19-07-2015, 07:18 PM
If you want to see ghosts that died of starvation, send your sim to university. I can't tell you how many starving sims my sim has seen out there. Sad
One even died while my sim was messing around with some weird machine.
19-07-2015, 09:10 PM
Oh dear! Weird. Are they too busy studying or partying to eat? Good times! But good times are always better with snacks. They'll learn that as they get older, if they survive uni!
20-07-2015, 04:29 AM
University must be a matter of life and death to some of the students. My current sim's a vampire so she can't stay outside too long during the day.

Meanwhile, my TS4 sorry sack Howie starts off another chapter down a deep hole.

Brighter Days

Another lonely evening, another plate of cold noodles. There were times Howie felt as if his life was one big miserable Groundhog Day. And he didn't like it.
[Image: howie2.png]

As usual, his friends kept him in the loop concerning Lucia and her continuing outrages. In the past, Howie would have sighed and let the waves of their combined bitterness wash continually over him. This time, he made a decision.
[Image: howie1.png]

It started with finding a new place to live. It was all based on 'out of sight, out of mind'. Lucia lived just across the street, which made it easy for her to continue her relentless attack on him. Here, in a different part of the neighbourhood, he felt she'd lose interest.
[Image: howie3.png]

Howie also started working out again. This helped him deal with the long days and even longer nights. Soon the phone calls changed in tone as well, as Howie's friends began to tell him of new developments in Lucia's life.
[Image: howie6.png]

Lucia, it turned out, needed a man. It didn't matter whom it was, either. Vinnie, a techie down the road, had begun to take an interest in her not long after the big bust-up. Turns out love had struck again for Lucia. Howie wished them all the best.
[Image: howie4.png]

With Lucia's newfound romance she stopped calling Howie and left him to raise Madison. Sure, she sent the occasional birthday gift to her daughter and the occasional cheque but as far as she was concerned, that girl was all Howie's. Today was Madison's 13th birthday. Teenhood awaits!
[Image: howie5.png]
20-07-2015, 04:23 PM
Aw, I hope he learns to cook something other than noodles!
24-07-2015, 06:07 PM
He was devastated by the breakup but things are starting to look up, I think. As for my TS3 gang, things will keep on an even, though weird occasionally, keel.