Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Hair colours
27-03-2008, 08:13 AM
Hair colours
A friend of mine suggested that there should be more hair colours. I know that new hair styles have been talked about plenty, but what about hair colours... Like instead of just plain brown there should atleast be a light and dark version of brown, and like for blonde there should be that dark (almost light brown) kind of blonde aswell as a bleach blonde and also there should be that dark kind of blood red as well of a light kid of orange.

What do you guys think? Should we include weird colours like pink and green, etc or should they just be put in a miscelanious folder like in TS2?
Quote this message in a reply
27-03-2008, 10:55 AM
Re: Hair colours
I agree. And there should be more styles too. For TS2 I used to download loads of add ons but they were never that great, I like hair extensions and stuff so would be cool to see some longer hair in TS3.
27-03-2008, 11:04 AM
hey u guys u know this has been confirmed allready lol now u can make highlights in the sims hair u can make it  curly or straight or wavy and they have sliders for length and its like this new tool and u can cut the sims hair to make new hair styles in cas aka create a sim

If u go leave... leave correct!!! and im'ma send a jet to pick up the next.. oh and if u leave u leaveing the best that means u have to settle for less!!!!!!!!!-wezzy.f.baby please say the baby[Image: lilwaynesiggyevf6.jpg]
27-03-2008, 03:08 PM
(27-03-2008 08:13 AM)bestbecky18 link Wrote:A friend of mine suggested that there should be more hair colours. I know that new hair styles have been talked about plenty, but what about hair colours... Like instead of just plain brown there should atleast be a light and dark version of brown, and like for blonde there should be that dark (almost light brown) kind of blonde aswell as a bleach blonde and also there should be that dark kind of blood red as well of a light kid of orange.

What do you guys think? Should we include weird colours like pink and green, etc or should they just be put in a miscelanious folder like in TS2?

I agree. It particularly bugged me that we could only have one shade for each colour... Some people have a very light brown shade, others so dark it's almost black (I adore that colour!).  And the blonde! I'm a natural blonde, and most of us can tell you now that no natural blonde hair is that light! Okay, maybe about 2% of us are lucky to have such a light shade, but for everyone else, it starts off a very white shade when you're younger and then starts darkening when your in late childhood/early teens into more of a dirty blonde colour.
Also, there should be more colour options, like strawberry blonde! I love that colour too! ;D

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
27-03-2008, 03:31 PM
I'm all for variety. More ranges in teh basic colors and more unique colors. Hey, sometimes I want my simmie to have pink hair!!  ;D

My siggy is telling you that I want tornados in Sims 3. It would be cool and fun, trust me!
27-03-2008, 03:33 PM
(27-03-2008 03:31 PM)Babysback64 link Wrote:I'm all for variety. More ranges in teh basic colors and more unique colors. Hey, sometimes I want my simmie to have pink hair!!  ;D

Agreed Smile

[center][Image: icon110.png]
[Image: 7.png]
[Image: 8.png]
<br />[Image: donutmanatee2.gif]
<br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD
27-03-2008, 03:54 PM
There should be alot more new hairstyles, cause I always thought the ones in Sims 2 were boring.
27-03-2008, 03:57 PM
And they didn't move right. And they weren't...normal. There were only a few that I actually used, but then I had to start downloading CC because I hated the hairstyles.

27-03-2008, 05:26 PM
(27-03-2008 11:04 AM)zenia77 link Wrote:hey u guys u know this has been confirmed allready lol now u can make highlights in the sims hair u can make it  curly or straight or wavy and they have sliders for length and its like this new tool and u can cut the sims hair to make new hair styles in cas aka create a sim

GREAT!!!!!
27-03-2008, 05:27 PM
Haha how enthusiastic Wink