Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Hair colours
27-03-2008, 10:17 PM
Re: Hair colours
(27-03-2008 09:41 PM)Bambi is Wonder Doe link Wrote:Highlights would be cool.

My hair's stayed the same color, for the most part. Platinum blonde Wink

Lucky! Tongue Big Grin

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
Quote this message in a reply
27-03-2008, 10:22 PM
Well, it bugs me sometimes, because it gets kind of boring Wink

[center][Image: icon110.png]
[Image: 7.png]
[Image: 8.png]
<br />[Image: donutmanatee2.gif]
<br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD
27-03-2008, 10:35 PM
Yeah, I get bored with my hair too. So easily. I'm too scared to mess with it much though. I dyed it once, brown, but most people preffered it blonde, so I wen't back. Oh and I dyed it red, too! Except it came out pink... Loved it though! ;D
I might be getting it bleached soon though, to a lighter blonde. I don't know though. It ruins people's hair, and I don't want it to ruin mine, as mine's quite thick and lots of people like it (not trying to boast here!), so I don't want to lose that. And it's so hard to maintain. I might just get some more hightlights. I'll be arguing with myself about this all night now, lol.

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
27-03-2008, 10:37 PM
(27-03-2008 03:08 PM)Cassie link Wrote:[quote author=bestbecky18 link=topic=1254.msg24039#msg24039 date=1206601991]
A friend of mine suggested that there should be more hair colours. I know that new hair styles have been talked about plenty, but what about hair colours... Like instead of just plain brown there should atleast be a light and dark version of brown, and like for blonde there should be that dark (almost light brown) kind of blonde aswell as a bleach blonde and also there should be that dark kind of blood red as well of a light kid of orange.

What do you guys think? Should we include weird colours like pink and green, etc or should they just be put in a miscelanious folder like in TS2?

I agree. It particularly bugged me that we could only have one shade for each colour... Some people have a very light brown shade, others so dark it's almost black (I adore that colour!).  And the blonde! I'm a natural blonde, and most of us can tell you now that no natural blonde hair is that light! Okay, maybe about 2% of us are lucky to have such a light shade, but for everyone else, it starts off a very white shade when you're younger and then starts darkening when your in late childhood/early teens into more of a dirty blonde colour.
Also, there should be more colour options, like strawberry blonde! I love that colour too! ;D
[/quote]
ohh yeah^^.btw my hair is near the shade of black ;D,but me dnt like :Smile

27-03-2008, 10:41 PM
(27-03-2008 10:35 PM)Cassie link Wrote:Yeah, I get bored with my hair too. So easily. I'm too scared to mess with it much though. I dyed it once, brown, but most people preffered it blonde, so I wen't back. Oh and I dyed it red, too! Except it came out pink... Loved it though! ;D
I might be getting it bleached soon though, to a lighter blonde. I don't know though. It ruins people's hair, and I don't want it to ruin mine, as mine's quite thick and lots of people like it (not trying to boast here!), so I don't want to lose that. And it's so hard to maintain. I might just get some more hightlights. I'll be arguing with myself about this all night now, lol.

I've done the red/pink thing Smile Haha. I sometimes put highlights in my hair. I don't have any in right now, though.

Yeah, bleaching can be bad sometimes. But it doesn't hurt your hair too much as long as you only do it once or twice and use restoritive hair care stuff or something Wink

[center][Image: icon110.png]
[Image: 7.png]
[Image: 8.png]
<br />[Image: donutmanatee2.gif]
<br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD
28-03-2008, 01:35 AM
blacxk hair with brown highlights i can see it know Smile