Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Hello
31-12-2016, 10:34 PM
Tongue Hello
So hi,

I'm Simmy, I don't know if this website is still up and running (in the sense of it being populated) but uhh, yeah, I love the sims, i've owned every sims game and expansion (needless to say i've thrown away alot of money) and I am currently working on a sim history for my artist sim in TS4.

Nyancat Alright! welp enjoy the new year everyone!! Haveadrink
Quote this message in a reply
01-01-2017, 08:03 PM
RE: Hello
Hello Simmy, congratulations on guilt tripping me into posting back here again & ratcheting up my Sims 3 for another shot.

Simming whilst very drunk is highly recommended so I am told. For scientific purposes, I have not got myself very drunk & am about to play it again. I will lget you know my finding s soon as possible.

Happy new year!

Oh, before I forget my manners, welcome to welcome to Sims Forums. Here's your complimentary glass of wine Haveadrink plumbob 4141155crbst-plumbbob-gif_1_ & pan Fryingpan

Egyptiandance Wacko Fryingpan

[Image: 135762.jpg]
01-01-2017, 09:41 PM
Hello Simmy,

We are sort of populated, having stalled for a little while, but new input is always welcome! Feel free to chatter away about your sims or general life. Or you can come and sit next to me while we wait anxiously for the results of Minty's booze-fuelled game experiment. Biggrin
05-01-2017, 01:07 AM
Hello Simmy! You've already gotten an intro from the bigwigs but here's my nickel. Welcome to Sims Forums!