Login:
or Register

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Who is preordering the sims 3 ?
22-05-2009, 05:40 AM
Re: Who is preordering the sims 3 ?or will
(21-05-2009 12:17 PM)southelf94 link Wrote:if we preordered it online and its being shipped is it going to get to my house on june 2nd or will it start to ship on june 2nd?? {unsure}

That's what I'm worried about. I also preordered the Prima guide, I hope it gets to my house before the game so I can read it and get all excited. If the game does get to me late, I am going to try my hardest not to be on here, as to not ruin all the surprises. That's what sucks about the leak, trying to resist. Esp when people don't put a warning up. I wanted to see the pregnancy for myself. Oh well. I'm hoping there will be enough in the game to keep me occupied so I won't worry about it too much.
And even though I am beyond ecstatic for the game, it's always so awkward having to adjust to not having EP stuff. All of my current families have at least one doberman, haha! Many of them own local businesses, and have gardens, and etc. So it's going to be an odd transition.
I wouldn't be too bummed about the lack of furniture if it weren't for the Sims 3 Store selling furniture packs for insane prices. I can't wait for the modders to go crazy with this game for when I get tired of different colors of the same stuff ;]

Guys, OMG SIMS IS OUT IN 11 DAYS :O Big Grin

Thought I would throw that in ;]
Heh.

My social life will cease to exist in June.
23-05-2009, 12:16 AM
Re: Who is preordering the sims 3 ?
I pre-ordered it two days ago.  8)
23-05-2009, 12:36 AM
Just so you know.

Replying to/Bumping a topic that has not been posted in more than 120 days is against forum rules.

This thread will likely be locked.  You may want to consider starting a new thread instead next time.  And be sure to look at the top of the posts when you hit reply, if you get this:

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

at the top of your reply, then it is highly suggested that you just make a new thread, and do not reply to that one anymore.

Member since March 17th, 2008
Forever and Always, a SimsForums Oldie
23-05-2009, 12:44 AM
I know the rules but didn't know that this was an old thread because the post before me was only a few hours old.
23-05-2009, 12:45 AM
(23-05-2009 12:44 AM)Cororon link Wrote:I know the rules but didn't know that this was an old thread because the post before me was only a few hours old.

I think she was referring to the original bumper Wink

Coming Soon...
23-05-2009, 12:46 AM
(23-05-2009 12:45 AM)Unbreakable link Wrote:I think she was referring to the original bumper Wink

Yes, she was talking to southelf94, who is new and didn't know the rules. It's happens. {yes}

[center]
(08-09-2009 12:00 AM)Who's David pid=' Wrote:<br />OH NO. IT'S MIDNIGHT. *flaps wings*
[/center]<br />[center]
(03-09-2009 12:44 AM)Cassie Grint ;] pid=' Wrote:<br />I think this guy squashed my uterus at the themepark and it involved an inflatable hammer....<br />
[/center]<br />[center]
(26-03-2009 03:39 AM)Bambikins pid=' Wrote:<br />Haha, isn't it great? Wink Hopefully now I'll remember not to wink.
[/center]<br />[center]
(24-05-2008 12:56 PM)SHBambi pid=' Wrote:<br />I think I use way too many Wink smilies, though. Wink (&lt;--proof Wink) (&lt;--more proof...haha. {rolleyes})<br />
[/center]<br />[center]Bambi and I are twins with mild complications. XD[/center]<br />[center][center][Image: m113.gif]
[/center]<br />[center][size=7pt]Styrofoam wishes you a Happy Halloween![/size][/center]
23-05-2009, 04:14 AM
Preordered along with the prima guide and bitching at amazon for not letting me get release date delivery.  How are we supposed to get that?

"I'm drowning in footwear!"
-Spike (BTVS)
23-05-2009, 06:23 AM
Yes, this topic has been locked for bumping. Please read the rules and/or warnings. Wink

I'm here to help! Send me a private message!
Thread Closed