Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Teenagers living Byselfs
29-03-2008, 12:25 AM (This post was last modified: 29-03-2008 12:43 AM by Verno77.)
Re: Teenagers living Byselfs
Well I think Pleasantville is a little too pleasant to allow such a thing, but maybe in your own custom neighborhoods.

I’ll have something creative here you’ll see..
Quote this message in a reply
29-03-2008, 12:36 AM
I suppose you have a point. Pleasantview/ville (or whatever the heck they changed it to) has been described as an Idillic town, where everything is... well...ideal, I guess.

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
29-03-2008, 03:46 PM
(29-03-2008 12:36 AM)¢αѕѕιє link Wrote:I suppose you have a point. Pleasantview/ville (or whatever the heck they changed it to) has been described as an Idillic town, where everything is... well...ideal, I guess.

i like ideal families!!!
29-03-2008, 05:19 PM
Lol, I know, I'm not too bothered, I'm just saying the fact that it is supposed to be an idillic town suggests that there will not be anythng like car crashes, murders or teen pregnancy etc for people wanting these things. I already knew there would not be teen pregnancy, I would've liked car crashes but seriously doubted it, but subtle murders I wasn't sure of. But now I'm thinking no, because of what I just said; everything being ideal.

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
02-04-2008, 02:40 AM
in sims 2 u can already do that i figured out a secret 2 be able 2 do that....all u do is make or get a teen sim that lives in a house and kill the parents. the childrens department(or watever they are called) that come and get alone kids wont get teens cause teens can take care of themselves. that is a good idea though so u wont have 2 go 2 all that work