Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Clothing/ random ideas
28-03-2008, 02:09 AM
Clothing/ random ideas
Someone may have posted this already but whatever. Don't you think that when you create a sim, not only should you choose all the normal clothing but maybe choose like 3-5 everyday clothes so your sim doesnt have to go out and buy it? I think it would make it more realistic.

Also, I don't think teens should get pregnant but I think they should be able to engage in sexual activity just like young adults. Although, it would be romantic to have two teens moving in with eachother to raise a baby Big Grin!

Lastly, I WANT SUPERSTAR BACK! i was so disappointed when I found out there wasn't going to be  a sims 2 superstar Sad i hope they have one for sims 3!
Quote this message in a reply
28-03-2008, 02:11 AM
Re: Clothing/ random ideas
I like the idea about clothes! I hate having to go out to buy new clothes all the time :'(
But anyways. I don't know how many times I have to say this but...
STOP IT WITH THE TEEN s3x ALREADY!! I HATE THIS REPEATED IDEA!! Everyone keeps posting it and posting it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
29-03-2008, 04:00 PM
(28-03-2008 02:11 AM)simmy1smeeve link Wrote:I like the idea about clothes! I hate having to go out to buy new clothes all the time :'(
STOP IT WITH THE TEEN s3x ALREADY!! I HATE THIS REPEATED IDEA!! Everyone keeps posting it and posting it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

agreed for the teen woohooing.... 2 many people wnt it. IT'S NEVA GOIN' HAPPEN!

and yes, dmrdmr1919 this has already been posted by....... me and a couple other ppl after me and mayb one b4, really idk. but i like the idea.
30-03-2008, 12:44 AM
i was just reading one with teen pregnancy and i was wondering how amny people want it? its not worth it i reckon they'l be hacks for it if you're so desperate but not included in the actual game... i rest my case

If you've never made any mistakes you've never tried anything newSmile :Smile :O
05-04-2008, 02:28 PM
yeah clothing i hope for 3 outfits cause 5 is too many then you would never shop and since its seamless shopping would be fun.
also does anyone know if all clothing is seperated top and bottom? cause bathing suits and underwear would be cool to mismatch around.

[Image: twilight199.png]
[Image: twilight18-1.png]
[Image: 102.jpg]
06-04-2008, 03:08 AM
yeah that would be fun to mix and match
06-04-2008, 03:12 AM
(28-03-2008 02:11 AM)♥♫simmy1smeeve♫♥ link Wrote:I like the idea about clothes! I hate having to go out to buy new clothes all the time :'(
What i do is turn 'boolProp testingcheatsenabled true' on and hold 'shift' on a person click 'more' and dwn the bottom is 'plan outfit' click on that then a mini screen (like the one at the shops) pops up and has ALL everyday, (everday is the only costume that works) then you can buy all the stuff you like for a bout $50 simolons each! And usually on no cheats the 'boss or rule maker' will accept this cheat. It is quick and easy to use.! I hate it how everyone is going on about teen s3x and all that! I mean in real life i dont even think teens make out let alone have a baby!Some may in late teens make out but not 13 -15 year olds! :o >Sad Iy makes me angry! >Sad 

If wasabi is too hot, you'll burn your mouth.....
19-04-2008, 02:04 AM
yeah, yeah, and yeah  they should also bring back makin magic