Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Poll: Wouldn't you like to have cell phones and sooo much more??
DUH
Ehh i could care less
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Sims age little by little daily,old people can dye their hair, and more!!
28-03-2008, 02:25 AM
Sims age little by little daily,old people can dye their hair, and more!!
Wouldn't it be cool if sims changed little by little each sim day? I think so, like for those pre-teen and in between age on adults stuff, it would solve all of those!!!! Like if a adult was growing older, if it was day by day thing, they would start getting wrinkles and grayer hair!!! or if a kid was turning into a teen(if it was a girl) they would get more curves! Isn't that neat!! Not to mention it would make the game waaaay more realistic!!!!

Now about old people on Sims2 they only had grey hair for old people, but what if they could dye their hair! Hey Not all old people have grey hair some keep their hair color for that matter! So let the oldies be beautiful 2!!!!

Doesn't it bug you that you can't see the school where teens and kids go to?? Well y can't we?? It could at least give u the option! If ur teen has wants to be popular then we could help them be popular by making them talk to other teens! On Sims 2 some teens brings a kid home (occasionally) but come on u don't want ur sim 2 be friends with someone u don't like... and you can't do anything about it cause u aren't at skool!!!

Customize ur shirts!!! I mean come on we don't just wanna pick from already made clothing!!! We wanna make it our own so it'll make our sim more distict from others!! I'm mean at least give us color choices! I mean there would be a lot more cute t's if yo could just change the colors! And isn't Sims3 trying to get more unique looking and acting sims anyway????!!!

And pleasse let them have cell phones it is sooo anoying to go to the phone every time it rings when you could just get it where u are!!! I know university has them but I want them in the basic Sims 3 without buying another expansion pack!!! Ea games or maxis or watever is going to make $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ of it anyways so why not???? Teens need them most because...well they teens that is all u need 2 here 2 agree with that!!!

Don't get me wrong I loved sims2 but I mean come on!!!! Wat is up with all the expanison packs when they could have put it all on the basic sims2!!! Well here is a chance to make it all change!!! We could get all the things in sims2 plus expanison packs and exta stuff and put it all in sims3 and if EA or maxis or whoever thinks of something else thats fine!! but when there was only sims then sims2 came out they just made the basic old sims just with better graphics they didn't bother to put all of the original sims expansions and extra on it they just gave it the basic stuff!!! That was sooooooooooo wrong!!!!

Pets! I want to control them without putting in a code everytime I get on it! I wanna control them like a regular sim!!! And with the new and improved sims3 just think how that cute lil puppy or kitten would look in those graphics!!!!
WOW!!

I wanna give sims tanning salons! Some of the already sims made by the creators need a tan!! please!!! So then the teen girl might have a chance with that special someone that is lookin for beauty and she doesn't want to look white as snow!!!

Frekles- they r soo cute on a little kid!!! That just says it all anyway!!

Jeez I had a lot 2 say thanx for listenin and pleze comment
Quote this message in a reply
28-03-2008, 11:32 PM
Re: Sims age little by little daily,old people can dye their hair, and more!!
not many people are going to read that long page of ideas. i do agree with your ideas. Tongue
29-03-2008, 02:07 AM
(28-03-2008 11:32 PM)2ppanther link Wrote:not many people are going to read that long page of ideas. i do agree with your ideas. Tongue
Yea, it was pretty long, but hey, some people have thousands of posts and think how long that would take to write. I loved the freckles the most because it is soo true, if you want them to have freckles in the TS2 you have to get a mesh, I was never very good at that.
29-03-2008, 02:18 AM
I like your ideas especally the the one about a kid was turning into a teen(if it was a girl) getting more curves!  Smile
29-03-2008, 02:37 AM
In theory cell phones would make sense in TS3 with the seamless neighborhood...

So I wouldn't get too worked up about it.

Believe nothing no matter where you read it or who has said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense. -Buddah<br /><br />(My Avatar) ==&gt; http://i29.tinypic.com/1zx6ttt.jpg<br /><br />[right][size=5pt]Cranberry Sauce[/size][/right]
29-03-2008, 03:39 PM
(29-03-2008 02:37 AM)MadeOfEyelashes link Wrote:In theory cell phones would make sense in TS3 with the seamless neighborhood...

yeah i want cells
29-03-2008, 05:12 PM
(29-03-2008 03:39 PM)larue1123 link Wrote:[quote author=MadeOfEyelashes link=topic=1291.msg25436#msg25436 date=1206754667]
In theory cell phones would make sense in TS3 with the seamless neighborhood...

yeah i want cells
[/quote]

They can have cells/mobiles in TS2 can't they? But they can't use them. Or can they? My memory is absolutely awful, so I'm not sure. But yeah, working mobiles would be great in TS3. Especially with the seamless neighbourhood, switching between each Sim in the phone conversation at opposite parts of the 'hood. They could arrange to meet each other in certain parts of the town and things.

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
30-03-2008, 12:25 AM
(29-03-2008 05:12 PM)¢αѕѕιє link Wrote:They can have cells/mobiles in TS2 can't they? But they can't use them. Or can they? My memory is absolutely awful, so I'm not sure. But yeah, working mobiles would be great in TS3. Especially with the seamless neighbourhood, switching between each Sim in the phone conversation at opposite parts of the 'hood. They could arrange to meet each other in certain parts of the town and things.

Cell phones work in Sims 2. Cassie Smile
30-03-2008, 12:52 AM
Oh right. Big Grin Once again I'm showing my stupidity. :Smile

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
30-03-2008, 01:04 AM
(30-03-2008 12:52 AM)¢αѕѕιє link Wrote:Oh right. Big Grin Once again I'm showing my stupidity. :Smile

Never.  Smile