Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
My ideas (For the Sims 3)
28-03-2008, 12:15 PM (This post was last modified: 02-04-2008 05:33 PM by eduardeXtreme.)
My ideas (For the Sims 3)
Hi,
I'm a Sim fan since I own The Sims game.
The progress made from Sims to Sims 2 was "HUGE", much better graphics, much more building options, furniture, options, actions and ideas.
The Sims 2 had lots of expansion packs and stuff packs, my favorite was by far, Open for Business, the simple idea of creating your own business is excellent. My second favorite was Bon Voyage because it added a lot of new furniture and building options, and the concept of traveling is very cool. My third favorite is Nightlife presented cars that were the jewels of every home I created.
But this everybody knows, but maybe some people don't know that Sims 2 was a union of Sims 1 and one or two expansion packs it had. So, I'm suggesting that Sims 3 can be a union of "Sims 2 + Sims 2 Open for Business + Sims 2 Nightlife".

Ideas:

1.) Develop the EP3 Open for Business even further:
If Open for Business was great, allowing us to build and own other kinds of business such as Banks, insurance companies, Recording Studios, Hotels, Hospitals, Schools, Factories, etc. would be excellent.
I think we need more employee space (8 is too low, a max of 16 would be more excellent.).
More kinds of jobs such as Bankers, Secretaries, Singers, Computer Engineers, Hotel Maid, Hotel (The guy from the check-in), Nurses, Doctors, Teachers, Workers and Security Guards (Yeah, if it appears a thief on your business, gonna wait for the cops? Why not having your own "cops"???). With all this ideas the game would be Great Of Excellent of Fantastic of Awesome.

2.) The neighborhood
I would like to change the road (Asphalt, grey stone or red stone), it would be nice.

Being able to place houses on road corners, like this one on the bottom of the image:

[Image: 1g.jpg]

3.) Construction Options
Something I would love to have on Sims, is building curve walls, many times instead of placing lined and lined walls, a curve would fit nice on a home.

I would like to build the houses until the limits (In Sims 2 you can't place walls on the last 2 squares of the house terrain, remove it), It would be could to build houses side by side:

[Image: Moradia_Banda_ext_2.gif]

And if your business could have parking lots? It would be very cool, instead of parking it on the middle of a road!!! You can see the sims parking their cars too (Not all at the same time, but slowly coming and going away.) This applies to our owned businesses too.

Well I have more ideas, I will keep posting.  Wink
Good simming!
Quote this message in a reply
28-03-2008, 04:14 PM
Re: My ideas.
i like your ideas
about the owner business in an owned business you can only have like 10 visitors (not sure about the exact number) on the lot at once so 8 employees are more then enough
but parking area on commercial lots will be fantastic

<br />[Image: event.png]
<br />
28-03-2008, 05:45 PM
(28-03-2008 04:14 PM)tv_freak link Wrote:i like your ideas
about the owner business in an owned business you can only have like 10 visitors (not sure about the exact number) on the lot at once so 8 employees are more then enough
but parking area on commercial lots will be fantastic

Thanks for your reply.
I'm talking about ideas for Sims 3, I want Sims 3 to work with latest technology, if that happens we will have a High-quality game and we won't be worried if we have 10 or 50 sims on the same lot. I want that.  Wink
28-03-2008, 10:45 PM
eduard luv da ideas
02-04-2008, 05:08 PM
Some more ideas...

1.2) More for EP3

Making signs. I would like to have an option which we can choose the letter, the color and the font and then be able to place it ingame on my business, signs would fit nice, if they are horizontal or vertical.

Advertisements. If your shop needs more customers, why not making TV, Radio, Newspapers, Magazines and Billboard advertisments? They call efficiently the public. But some are more expensive, advertisements in sequence from cheaper to the more expensive (Newspapers < Magazines < Radio < Billboard < TV). And in order from the less attractive to the most attractive is the same as the price, I really think it is.

3.2) More construction Options

I would like to be able to build at least up to 10 floors on a house (Well, if it has 10 floors, it is not properly a house...), but we could! If you are owner of a big corporate and you can't leave the 3rd/4th floor. Besides higher buildings would be pretty.  ;D

4.) Apartments

If your family don't have much money (Well 20.000 simoleons isn't a lot) on Sims 2 you have two options:
1. Use money cheats and build a nice home or...
2. ...building some kind of little and ugly house
Why build a house??? You could make Blocks of flats for your sims provided by the government (It isn't necessary to be big and ugly, it can be medium-sized and pretty!), you just got to pay the rent! (If you can have dorms and hotels on Sims 2, it would be stupid if we couldn't make a block of flats to live).
And this calls the Sims 2 EP3 again (Open for Business), you could be the owner of the building and receive the rents (money), you just got to make sure that everything is fixed on their homes and the minimum conditions: food, water, hygiene, sleep.

Good simming!  Wink
02-04-2008, 09:26 PM
Re: My ideas (For the Sims 3)
Omg I love your ideas Big Grin I so think that they need to expand business ventures for jobs since they bosses of these companies are supposed to live your neighborhood so these jobs should be available  to you
I totally agree with the flats and renting idea because it really wouldn't be that impossible at all for maxis to do and would add to the game but without changing too much

&lt;3