Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Streets
28-03-2008, 08:09 PM
Streets
The possibility to build/add roads and streets, to change the ones already there, to delete some, and entirely design the streets of custom neighborhoods (yep, like in Sim City).
Quote this message in a reply
28-03-2008, 10:42 PM
Re: Streets
cool idea
Smile
29-03-2008, 12:14 AM
Rejoice! I heard the game was going to have its own hood editor, probally like what you mentioned, but I'm not sure if you can modify it after you move the sims in. I hope so!

I’ll have something creative here you’ll see..
29-03-2008, 02:55 AM
I would really like that idea

I don't enjoy downloading many things because I find that I get sick of it really quickly...  and downloading neighborhoods and houses is out of my limits

I also became really bored really quickly with the lack of neighborhood options...

Believe nothing no matter where you read it or who has said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense. -Buddah<br /><br />(My Avatar) ==&gt; http://i29.tinypic.com/1zx6ttt.jpg<br /><br />[right][size=5pt]Cranberry Sauce[/size][/right]
29-03-2008, 02:58 AM
That would be cool if there was a button at the top of the screen that said "Neighborhood Editor" and the same that shows up like in TS2 when you make a new neighborhood but with different neighborhood ideas and then a choice saying "Make New Neighborhood". Then you could create a neighborhood like in SC4.

-Supergeek to the rescue

March 17, 2008 - September 7, 2008
September 1, 2009 - present
29-03-2008, 05:56 AM
That would be...

Neat, and/or AWESOME.

[Image: Simx3god.jpg?t=1206322219]
31-03-2008, 04:34 PM (This post was last modified: 31-03-2008 04:37 PM by quinkblue.)
(29-03-2008 12:14 AM)Verno77 link Wrote:Rejoice! I heard the game was going to have its own hood editor, probally like what you mentioned, but I'm not sure if you can modify it after you move the sims in. I hope so!

But that’s my point. I feel different urbanization needs as I play, because I play, not before moving sims in (at that time, I can only guess a little… I want to be able to manage the neighborhood through my stories).
31-03-2008, 08:00 PM
no i dont want to but build your own house and backyard and pools and parks yeah
________________________________________________________________________________​_________
i love sims 3
i love youtube
i love horses
i love dogs
and
i love candy
31-03-2008, 10:10 PM
I would like a neighbourhood editor. It will add much more to the game.  Smile