Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Elders
28-03-2008, 10:48 PM
Elders
it annoyed me in tS2 dat in one day ur a sexy 30 year old and the next an elder. but wut annoyed me most is that elder's hips were sooooo messed up and their "u know wuts" were saggy. any thoughts on if they will improve this?
Quote this message in a reply
28-03-2008, 11:38 PM (This post was last modified: 30-03-2008 12:44 AM by heather.)
Re: Elders
Gradual aging is confirmed. So YES they have improved this.  Big Grin

EDIT: As I can't find the link to where I read this. Gradual Aging is not confirmed!
29-03-2008, 03:45 PM
(28-03-2008 11:38 PM)heather link Wrote:Gradual aging is confirmed. So YES they have improved this.  Big Grin
yea but still...... do u think they will upgrade the hips?
29-03-2008, 05:15 PM
(28-03-2008 11:38 PM)heather link Wrote:Gradual aging is confirmed. So YES they have improved this.  Big Grin

Sorry, where did they confirm this again please? I've heard many people say this, and many people say it's not confirmed. I'm not saying you're lying, I could have just missed it, but I'd be thrilled if there was gradual aging! I know there's gradual aging for Adult to Elder, but I'm unaware for the rest of the age groups.

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
29-03-2008, 08:19 PM
I hope they aren't saggy around the chest like in TS2
29-03-2008, 09:16 PM
I'm hoping for the ability to color your hair

Believe nothing no matter where you read it or who has said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense. -Buddah<br /><br />(My Avatar) ==&gt; http://i29.tinypic.com/1zx6ttt.jpg<br /><br />[right][size=5pt]Cranberry Sauce[/size][/right]
30-03-2008, 12:20 AM
(29-03-2008 05:15 PM)¢αѕѕιє link Wrote:Sorry, where did they confirm this again please? I've heard many people say this, and many people say it's not confirmed. I'm not saying you're lying, I could have just missed it, but I'd be thrilled if there was gradual aging! I know there's gradual aging for Adult to Elder, but I'm unaware for the rest of the age groups.

I have read so many different articles since it was announced, I am unsure where I read it.
But I can't find it, some sites have removed or edited their reviews and made them smaller. Maybe they were wrong and so have removed it from the article.
But we all read it somewhere, some sites have completely changed and condensed their Sims 3 sections.
I did read a Confirmed facts list somewhere, but I am unable to find it.

Not all sites advertise the fact that they edit their stories.

So I correct myself, "It is not a confirmed fact".

Thank You Cassie, for pointing this out.  Smile
30-03-2008, 12:22 AM
Yippee! ;D I hope the Elders also won't look that old. My great-grandma even looks younger than the elders in Sims 2!!
30-03-2008, 12:52 AM
maybe since we have hospitals...

you can get plastic surgery!!

ahahahahah

NANERS