Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
babysitting
13-04-2008, 08:29 AM
Re: babysitting
Hehe, that reminds me of one of my Sims in the game. I was messing about with the ages of a certain boy Sim, and now I've completely messed up his age. He's a baby in a toddler's body. And no one can touch him, they just get pushed backwards. And he won't die! I once set a room on fire, placed him in the fire, put all his motives to 0% so he was starving too, and yet he did not die! So I just cannot get rid of him. And I've been playing this legacy for ages now, and he was third generation - I'm now on 8th, and he's still alive. :Smile

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
Quote this message in a reply
13-04-2008, 01:24 PM (This post was last modified: 13-04-2008 01:26 PM by sims34life.)
when they first go to highschool, an option should appear asking if the teen will want to take a babysitting class! Smile they could get paid more if they do that, instead of it being fully based on skills, it could also be based on parenting skills (in freetime, there is a book where you can study 'parenting')
13-04-2008, 01:37 PM
That's a nice idea. It sort of blends with my idea. Teens should be able to study (or do babysittig so often that they learn all the skills and techniques needed) babysitting, as in Freetime, or not study at all, but if they want to do babysitting, that should be a option for them. Because then, parents could pay less for teens (or babysitters in genral) who are little skilled at babysitting, and the prices should be higher for teens and babysitters who are skilled in this. If you see how I mean. :-\

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
13-04-2008, 04:34 PM
Yeah i think that would be cool babysitting classes just like the drivers ed class idea.

[Image: twilight199.png]
[Image: twilight18-1.png]
[Image: 102.jpg]
15-04-2008, 10:23 AM
This idea has been suggested, but it's ok because you want to get the word out!
;D Just remember next time to search for the idea in the searching-thingy-ma-jig Smile

If you don't babble, you can't get set-up.
16-04-2008, 11:51 AM
yeh, it would be kool if friends and stuff could baby sit or even if you could call a family member like their nana or sumthing to come over and if you could also drop you toddler of at day care for a few hours or so =]
16-04-2008, 02:18 PM
(16-04-2008 11:51 AM)jessimica:) link Wrote:yeh, it would be kool if friends and stuff could baby sit or even if you could call a family member like their nana or sumthing to come over and if you could also drop you toddler of at day care for a few hours or so =]

Yea absolutely! There could be an option in the phone saying "Call a babysitter..." It could be similar to the employee panel where they would show the different people and their skills. I don't know if it would be annoying if they weren't available sometimes.
16-04-2008, 10:48 PM
i like that idea