Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
sims kill sims
29-03-2008, 12:23 AM
sims kill sims
maybe sims could kill other sims by beating them up or killing them with a knife or gun. maybe sims can kill themselves.
Quote this message in a reply
29-03-2008, 12:25 AM
Re: sims kill sims
Im Sorry. That Would BE TOTALLY Cool But. AGAIN. That Would Make The Ratings Go Up. Sims 2 Wont Be Teen Anymore it would Be Mature,
29-03-2008, 12:27 AM
whoa thats a little much there i don't like the idea of killing in the game i plays sims2 to escape the negativety of the world i would hate to see sims killing them selfs and other thats a no ways right there

If u go leave... leave correct!!! and im'ma send a jet to pick up the next.. oh and if u leave u leaveing the best that means u have to settle for less!!!!!!!!!-wezzy.f.baby please say the baby[Image: lilwaynesiggyevf6.jpg]
29-03-2008, 12:33 AM
Okay, they're not going to be beating each other up! Nor will they be using knives or guns to kill each other! I do like the idea of Sims murdering each other, but perhaps in less brutal ways. Like poisoning, or something of the like.

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
29-03-2008, 12:39 AM (This post was last modified: 29-03-2008 12:42 AM by Verno77.)
People get killed all the time in games (shooters) and they don’t have to be M, but real-life simulators may be a little different when it comes to how ESRB rates stuff like that. Killing was "childishly" possible in The Sims 2 however, so rating wise it could go either way. Using the term Woohoo is a good example of how the series as hidden adult themes. Maybe not viscous stabbings, but something like poisoning would be tolerable.  I myself would love to see sims killing other sims, but isn’t Pleasantville too pleasant for murder. Sims killing themselves however would defiantly raise the rating, possible even to AO.

(29-03-2008 12:33 AM)¢αѕѕιє link Wrote:Okay, they're not going to be beating each other up! Nor will they be using knives or guns to kill each other! I do like the idea of Sims murdering each other, but perhaps in less brutal ways. Like poisoning, or something of the like.

Dang it, you finished typing before I did.

I’ll have something creative here you’ll see..
29-03-2008, 12:57 AM
(29-03-2008 12:39 AM)Verno77 link Wrote:People get killed all the time in games (shooters) and they don’t have to be M, but real-life simulators may be a little different when it comes to how ESRB rates stuff like that. Killing was "childishly" possible in The Sims 2 however, so rating wise it could go either way. Using the term Woohoo is a good example of how the series as hidden adult themes. Maybe not viscous stabbings, but something like poisoning would be tolerable.  I myself would love to see sims killing other sims, but isn’t Pleasantville too pleasant for murder. Sims killing themselves however would defiantly raise the rating, possible even to AO.

[quote author=¢αѕѕιє link=topic=1323.msg25333#msg25333 date=1206747189]
Okay, they're not going to be beating each other up! Nor will they be using knives or guns to kill each other! I do like the idea of Sims murdering each other, but perhaps in less brutal ways. Like poisoning, or something of the like.

Dang it, you finished typing before I did.

[/quote]

Sorry! ;D Glad we both agree on the poisoning though, I agree it woud be much more tolerable than stabbings and shootings etc! And suicide, I suppose I wouldn't mind that as long as it was nothing to explicit or whatever the word is, but like you said, will raise the rating right up, so it won't be going in there. They won't be putting anything in that will raise the rating to an M, it's just not an option for them.

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
29-03-2008, 01:47 AM
I thought in the TS1 if sims got really low happy meters they would shoot other sims, but the friend that told me that was a pathological liar, so you never know.
29-03-2008, 02:45 AM
(29-03-2008 01:47 AM)LJLizzieP101 link Wrote:I thought in the TS1 if sims got really low happy meters they would shoot other sims, but the friend that told me that was a pathological liar, so you never know.

Yeah he's a liar, Haha

Believe nothing no matter where you read it or who has said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense. -Buddah<br /><br />(My Avatar) ==&gt; http://i29.tinypic.com/1zx6ttt.jpg<br /><br />[right][size=5pt]Cranberry Sauce[/size][/right]
29-03-2008, 03:06 PM
(29-03-2008 12:23 AM)2ppanther link Wrote:maybe sims could kill other sims by beating them up or killing them with a knife or gun. maybe sims can kill themselves.
hate da idea.
29-03-2008, 06:21 PM
sorry if you dont like my idea. but mind is Demented and i like stuff like that.