Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
sims kill sims
30-03-2008, 09:25 PM
Re: sims kill sims
(30-03-2008 09:24 PM)2ppanther link Wrote:little kids ruin everything Sad
Children are our future. We don't want a future with violence, now do we?
Quote this message in a reply
30-03-2008, 09:30 PM
(30-03-2008 09:25 PM)♥♫simmy1smeeve♫♥ link Wrote:[quote author=2ppanther link=topic=1323.msg26642#msg26642 date=1206908677]
little kids ruin everything Sad
Children are our future. We don't want a future with violence, now do we?
[/quote]

Very true. Kids are violent enough where I live, we don't need them to get any worse (if that's possible).

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
30-03-2008, 09:58 PM
I don't think games make children violent.
It isn't the programmers fault or the game itself or even the company.

I think it is the responsiblity of the parents to determine if their eight year old is mature enough to play more mature games.  My sister is about that age and I've let her play The sims 2 and she's experimented with playing her sims and eventually accidentally killing them.  But she understood that it is just a game and it doesnt mean she should copy them or attempt to do harm to others. Shes a real sweet kid.

Like with my other siblings, if they show interest in a new game thats rated T or M. We let them check it out and we watch them and see how they react to the violence in the game. IF they have a negative reaction. (crying, trying to 'test' out moves on family members ETC) they just are mature enough. And they should wait for a while.

Sorry, All that aside

Violence can be interesting, But for something like the sims I don't think its good. At least keeping the weapon bit out. I do think it would be fun if they like tried to posion each other and stuff...

Yes I love Rose!! He is hot and his voice is beautiful!!
31-03-2008, 06:44 PM
Erm no thanks if they do I shall not be playing.
I like to be able to play non violent games if you want something like that then the sims is not for you.

Smile and the world smiles with you<br />[Image: 1.png]
31-03-2008, 07:59 PM
yeah i agree

99%

no guns thow
________________________________________________________________________________​_________
i love sims 3
i love youtube
i love horses
i love dogs
and
i love candy