Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
OMG I THOUGHT OF SOMETHING OUTRAGOUS!!!
29-03-2008, 12:58 AM
OMG I THOUGHT OF SOMETHING OUTRAGOUS!!!
Wouldnt It be Awsome If Like You Have To Dress Up For Interviews and you had to set up the appointment with the Manager.

And Like You Have To Dress Up And IT WOULD BE AWSOME If They Had A IronA nd Ironing Board?

What Do You Think?
Quote this message in a reply
29-03-2008, 01:44 AM
Re: OMG I THOUGHT OF SOMETHING OUTRAGOUS!!!
I think that they are both really good ideas, I really think sims should have to do laundry, the kids should be able to rip their clothes playing and their parents have to go buy new ones and such.
29-03-2008, 01:25 PM
this is cool there could also be work appropriate outfits
and we definatly need laundry

<br />[Image: event.png]
<br />
29-03-2008, 01:35 PM
Hehe, I like the title for this. OMG I THOUGHT OF SOMETHING OUTRAGEOUS, and then, well, it isn't an outrageous idea, is it lol? No offence meant by this! I just like the enthusiasm for the idea you gave. Big Grin I love the idea though! It would be really cool, I could see it happening, and the Sims get an unhappy moodlet if they had a bad interview, a happy one if they had a happy one sort of thing. I also love the randomness of the end of this post. You go on about interviews for Sims, and then you just chuck in an ironing board lol? Love it! ;D

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
29-03-2008, 02:59 PM
(29-03-2008 12:58 AM)MarcSims link Wrote:Wouldnt It be Awsome If Like You Have To Dress Up For Interviews and you had to set up the appointment with the Manager.

And Like You Have To Dress Up And IT WOULD BE AWSOME If They Had A IronA nd Ironing Board?

What Do You Think?
good ideas. u should b able 2 pick ur work wear: like 4 choices and if u don't do ur laundry u have 2 wear ur everyday wear.
06-04-2008, 03:29 AM
the idea of interviews is so cool! i like that
06-04-2008, 03:37 AM
Yeah washing lines and the mum could wash the clothes and if you wernt careful the white would mix with the other colous.... ??? :o

If wasabi is too hot, you'll burn your mouth.....
06-04-2008, 04:51 AM
(29-03-2008 01:44 AM)LJLizzieP101 link Wrote:I think that they are both really good ideas, I really think sims should have to do laundry, the kids should be able to rip their clothes playing and their parents have to go buy new ones and such.
yeah or if there is gradual aging they can grow out of their clothes and have to buy more..or their tastes change and want new clothes. or something ya know?

[Image: twilight199.png]
[Image: twilight18-1.png]
[Image: 102.jpg]
06-04-2008, 02:43 PM
i like the idea of sims having to do laundry. In the sims 2 they wear the same clothes over and over again. disgusting!
06-04-2008, 03:30 PM
That would be pretty sweet...

Great idea!

-supergeek

March 17, 2008 - September 7, 2008
September 1, 2009 - present