Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
wouldnt it be great?
29-03-2008, 04:31 AM
wouldnt it be great?
wouldnt it be great if every morning a sim wakes up and reads the newspaper it gives a summary of everything that happened the day before in the neighbourhood. for example, if a sim gets married or dies or has a kid.
Quote this message in a reply
29-03-2008, 04:42 AM
Re: wouldnt it be great?
yeah thats a good idea.  new people that move to that town can be in the paper too.
29-03-2008, 05:07 AM
It would make sense

Or a gossip TV show :-P

Believe nothing no matter where you read it or who has said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense. -Buddah<br /><br />(My Avatar) ==&gt; http://i29.tinypic.com/1zx6ttt.jpg<br /><br />[right][size=5pt]Cranberry Sauce[/size][/right]
29-03-2008, 05:14 AM
that's a really good idea!!!!---since it's a whole neighborhood we have to keep track of,that'll be very useful

miSS MoDeL™ is MoDeL MateriAL
29-03-2008, 01:37 PM
That was a really great idea!!!
I gave you a hooray for that idea Smile
29-03-2008, 01:47 PM
It would also be nice if they had say a TV Listings magazine, and what they say is on at a certain time of the day, is actually available to watch on the telly at that time. Like, say Sims could have there own favourite TV show that gives them a little happy moodlet or something whenever they watch it, so you can use the TV Listings mag to find when that programme is on, what channel, and BAM! You pocket a happy moodlet and are controlling a happy Sim! Big Grin Or something like that lol.

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
05-04-2008, 02:29 PM
yeah like a "neighborhood" grapevine mag lol
that would be cool but i think its all word of mouth.

[Image: twilight199.png]
[Image: twilight18-1.png]
[Image: 102.jpg]
05-04-2008, 03:05 PM
Yeah, I like the newspaper idea! I also think it would be great if like, after one of your sims has read the newspaper, they phone up one of their friends and have a good gossip about it.

On the subject of gossiping, I think that when your sims select to gossip with another sim, it should be a bit more selective... What I mean by that is that they should gossip about people that they really hate or don't get along with. Sometimes my teen sims gossip about their mums and dads, for example, so it doesn't really make sense... Nobody in their right mind would gossip about their parents to their friends... It's not right. So yeah, I just think it'd make a bit more sense. Smile

[center][Image: Woo.jpg]
[/center]
05-04-2008, 06:32 PM
I like that idea. There could be gossip sites on the computer too.
05-04-2008, 07:17 PM
twould be good, like if some of the townies got maried or something, it might be useful to know that kind of stuff. so u don't go sleeping around with maried women/men

[Image: dragonimage_101027_78514_pixel.gif]
<br />[Image: dragonimage_139050_78514_pixel.gif]
[Image: dragonimage_180894_78514_pixel.gif]
[Image: dragonimage_223605_78514_pixel.gif]