Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
wouldnt it be great?
05-04-2008, 11:16 PM
Re: wouldnt it be great?
yeah i think a daily newspaper that actually informed our sims of SOMETHING would be cool.

[Image: twilight199.png]
[Image: twilight18-1.png]
[Image: 102.jpg]
Quote this message in a reply
06-04-2008, 02:49 AM
Yeah a great idea! Usually i throw out the newspaper on sims coz my sims hav a computer for jobs but that would be cool!although the problem is that if you play sims than you should know if your sims have babies and get married! :o i although it would be awesome to see a pic in the newspaper of your sim holding their baby looking down on it smiling! Good idea! :o

If wasabi is too hot, you'll burn your mouth.....
06-04-2008, 02:51 AM
(06-04-2008 02:49 AM)wasabi_airlines link Wrote:Yeah a great idea! Usually i throw out the newspaper on sims coz my sims hav a computer for jobs but that would be cool!although the problem is that if you play sims than you should know if your sims have babies and get married! :o i although it would be awesome to see a pic in the newspaper of your sim holding their baby looking down on it smiling! Good idea! :o
Nice idea! In their memory it could show up as "Featured in the newspaper for the first time!" Smile
06-04-2008, 02:53 AM
(06-04-2008 02:51 AM)♥♫simmy1smeeve♫♥ link Wrote:[quote author=wasabi_airlines link=topic=1336.msg30485#msg30485 date=1207446565]
Yeah a great idea! Usually i throw out the newspaper on sims coz my sims hav a computer for jobs but that would be cool!although the problem is that if you play sims than you should know if your sims have babies and get married! :o i although it would be awesome to see a pic in the newspaper of your sim holding their baby looking down on it smiling! Good idea! :o
Nice idea! In their memory it could show up as "Featured in the newspaper for the first time!" Smile
[/quote]
Heehee cool and maybe when ur sim gets top job it will be in the news paper

If wasabi is too hot, you'll burn your mouth.....
06-04-2008, 05:01 AM
(06-04-2008 02:49 AM)wasabi_airlines link Wrote:Yeah a great idea! Usually i throw out the newspaper on sims coz my sims hav a computer for jobs but that would be cool!although the problem is that if you play sims than you should know if your sims have babies and get married! :o i although it would be awesome to see a pic in the newspaper of your sim holding their baby looking down on it smiling! Good idea! :o

yeah but the sims we dont play we could find out about.

06-04-2008, 06:10 AM
That would be cool, but probably undoable since there could be soooo much going on. Maybe it would only talk about people you had a certain relationship with.
06-04-2008, 06:32 AM
yeah good point..gossip will probably have to be enough.