Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What will NOT be in the game
29-03-2008, 05:40 AM
What will NOT be in the game
These 5 things will not be in the game no matter how badly you ask for it...

1. Teen Pregnancy
    This is very simple, while it is very realistic it will easily raise the games ratings. Most parents will not let their kids buy a rated 'M' video game, so EA/Maxis will not let this happen.

2. Killing Other Sims
    The same reason as Teen Pregnancy

3. Watching your Sims work/go to school
    To say it simply, it would be too boring, while it is confirmed that you do have more control over your job, you CAN NOT sit there and watch your sim work.

4. Sims speaking English or any other language BESIDES Simlish
    It would make the game too difficult to make. You have to keep in mind that the game is sent to many countries besides the USA and EA/Maxis does not want to create 25 different voices for every single thing every sim has to say.

5. Online Gameplay
    They attempted to create an Online Sims and it failed, however custom content will be available for sure :-P

P.S. Could I have an ADMIN sticky this???

Believe nothing no matter where you read it or who has said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense. -Buddah<br /><br />(My Avatar) ==&gt; http://i29.tinypic.com/1zx6ttt.jpg<br /><br />[right][size=5pt]Cranberry Sauce[/size][/right]
Quote this message in a reply
29-03-2008, 05:46 AM
Re: What will NOT be in the game
Actually, I think you might be able to follow them, because it is a seamless world and what not. So maybe you can follow them if you want, or just let them do their own thing. Personally, I love the idea of follwing my kids to school, the hallway romances, the childish crushes, the tiranny of the teachers, all yours to watch and control.

But that's just me.

[Image: Simx3god.jpg?t=1206322219]
29-03-2008, 05:47 AM
You can follow them and watch them go into the building, but you can't have the camera looking at them while they are "in" the building

That's what I understood from the articles at least >.<

Believe nothing no matter where you read it or who has said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense. -Buddah<br /><br />(My Avatar) ==&gt; http://i29.tinypic.com/1zx6ttt.jpg<br /><br />[right][size=5pt]Cranberry Sauce[/size][/right]
29-03-2008, 05:50 AM
Yea, well, the articles are stupid. I'm more of a picture book type of gal. I WANT MORE SCREENSHOTS, GOSH DARNIT!

[Image: Simx3god.jpg?t=1206322219]
29-03-2008, 01:22 PM
business and school will be rabbithalls
you can watch you sims go in but you can follow them in this has been confirmed
hooray for this post it's so annoying that people keep asking for teen woohoo/pregnency despite the fact that there in absolutly NO chence of having it in the game

<br />[Image: event.png]
<br />
29-03-2008, 01:42 PM
I expect, despite your post MadeOfEyelashes, that somebody will make yet another teen pregnancy post sooner or later. :Smile I'm afraid we won't be able to stop them until we do get an official answer from EA/Maxis. And even then they might still be cropping up... but besides that, I agree with all the things you said, except for the Sims killing other Sims one... I still think they might be able to poison each other or something. I don't want stabbings or guns or anything, but poisoning? It's hardly mad gangsta. I don't think, anyway. But apart from that? Everything you said is entirely true, and those things will not be in the game! Wink ;D

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
29-03-2008, 01:54 PM
(29-03-2008 05:40 AM)MadeOfEyelashes link Wrote:These 5 things will not be in the game no matter how badly you ask for it...

1. Teen Pregnancy
    This is very simple, while it is very realistic it will easily raise the games ratings. Most parents will not let their kids buy a rated 'M' video game, so EA/Maxis will not let this happen.

2. Killing Other Sims
    The same reason as Teen Pregnancy

3. Watching your Sims work/go to school
    To say it simply, it would be too boring, while it is confirmed that you do have more control over your job, you CAN NOT sit there and watch your sim work.

4. Sims speaking English or any other language BESIDES Simlish
    It would make the game too difficult to make. You have to keep in mind that the game is sent to many countries besides the USA and EA/Maxis does not want to create 25 different voices for every single thing every sim has to say.

5. Online Gameplay
    They attempted to create an Online Sims and it failed, however custom content will be available for sure :-P

And I am really happy about it Smile
29-03-2008, 03:32 PM
(29-03-2008 01:42 PM)¢αѕѕιє link Wrote:I expect, despite your post MadeOfEyelashes, that somebody will make yet another teen pregnancy post sooner or later. :Smile

That is true, someone will deff. make a hack for it.

02-04-2008, 02:42 AM
on that thing bout following them 2 work or skool y not u can fast forward and u wouldn't have 2 u could just get the option of bein able 2 do it hopefully
02-04-2008, 09:33 PM
(29-03-2008 01:42 PM)¢αѕѕιє link Wrote:I expect, despite your post MadeOfEyelashes, that somebody will make yet another teen pregnancy post sooner or later. :Smile I'm afraid we won't be able to stop them until we do get an official answer from EA/Maxis. And even then they might still be cropping up... but besides that, I agree with all the things you said, except for the Sims killing other Sims one... I still think they might be able to poison each other or something. I don't want stabbings or guns or anything, but poisoning? It's hardly mad gangsta. I don't think, anyway. But apart from that? Everything you said is entirely true, and those things will not be in the game! Wink ;D

You are actually my fav person I think we want like the exact same things for the game Tongue
I also totally disagree with madeofeyelashes in saying that killing sims will be out of the game for the same reason as teen pregnancy because tons of teen games have violence in them! so killing other sims with methods that don't have a ton of blood (which they could just exclude) would make it still a teen game

&lt;3