Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
what do u think ...?
30-03-2008, 02:13 AM
Re: what do u think ...?
yes a good idea for stories. "send them down to the cellar with the rats" screeched the evil woman! and also i'm not to fond of 2 storie houses so an under ground house would be cool. also there are rumors that there will be no storie tool!!! NOOOOOOOO :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( ??? ??? Please tell me there is!! ;D ;D ;D Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Wink Wink Wink

If wasabi is too hot, you'll burn your mouth.....
Quote this message in a reply
30-03-2008, 02:16 AM
(30-03-2008 02:13 AM)wasabi_airlines link Wrote:yes a good idea for stories. "send them down to the cellar with the rats" screeched the evil woman! and also i'm not to fond of 2 storie houses so an under ground house would be cool. also there are rumors that there will be no storie tool!!! NOOOOOOOO :'( ?? Please tell me there is!! ;D

I haven't heard these rumours, but I have seen pictures of 2 story buildings.  Smile
30-03-2008, 02:17 AM
woops i spelt story wrong i mean photos and stuff. :o

30-03-2008, 02:21 AM
(30-03-2008 02:17 AM)wasabi_airlines link Wrote:woops i spelt story wrong i mean photos and stuff. :o

Hehe, as you were talking about building I assumed you meant the other. Still have not heard theses rumours. But in one of the articles an EA staff member said they know players love making and sharing video's. So maybe it will still be there.
30-03-2008, 02:24 AM
my sisters friends sister or something like that said that... YAY! ;D although i probaly wont buy it anyway... >Sad